Reviews for Forsaken
4223marilyn chapter 18 . 5/26/2014
This story is depressing yet good...lol anyways I like ur take on jade and becks relationship but I kind of feel sorry for jade :( mkay well keep up the good work :)
Valerie chapter 18 . 3/1/2014
Amazing story, I couldn't stop reading! You described their feelings so well and you have a great writing style. I like the pace of the story, it's not too slow or too fast, the plot is very good too! Please continue writing!
Pleaseee Update chapter 18 . 11/27/2013
O M G this story is a ma zing
WHY aren't you continuing it its been like , what 2 years?
You CAN'T do this to me you just can't
You NEED to update this please I'm begging you
I love this story so muchhhh please keep up the good work3
BadeLuvScissorLuv chapter 18 . 10/31/2013
Ok. You have GOT to carry this on!
But pleeeeeaaaasssseeee have SOME Jori friendship before it ends.
Pwease?
(Insert best puppy dog face here)
BadeLuvScissorLuv chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
This fluff is ADORABABLE!
I'm extremely aware that I did not spell that right.
Oh well.
YOLO.
Venus Beauty chapter 18 . 2/9/2013
This is so sad, i got done reading all of it today, and it made me cry cause i was listening to A team by Ed Sheeran and it made me cry, gosh im so pathetic, lol well please hurry and update sooner! :'(
DanielleConstant chapter 16 . 10/27/2012
Chapter 16 was really unbelievable. I mean unrealistic someone who found out they had aids who have been pissed. The whole story is unrealistic ezcept for the rape,but Beck's reactions are very unreal.
1Kimmy101 chapter 18 . 6/26/2012
Omggg this story is soo good! I can't wait to find out what Tori planned for Jade! And Kieran's back story was really good, if makes this story stand out from any other Jase with HIV stories... Update soon!:)
redvelvetjade chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Omg I loved it only first chap and I'm hooked pls add Cat though if u hadn't hreat twist and I admired and Loved ryan so much got 2 copies of his book got the dvd movie . Can't wait 2 read more.
katie chapter 18 . 5/17/2012
lol its been almost a year can u update please!
lovelizgillies chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
when is this going to be updated? ive been on the edge of my seat for months now, i need to know what happens!x
SQTgirl chapter 18 . 12/31/2011
sorry i haven't reviewed in forever but yes i did love the chapter! ad the others before if that i didnt review! Sorry! But i love your story and it's sad but still good :) Update soon!
Jeremy Shane chapter 18 . 8/29/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
actlikesummer chapter 18 . 8/20/2011
I love this story! I love how protective Beck is of Jade, and how he freaks out when she is hurt. I love them as a couple.
ohlookitzKutie chapter 18 . 8/14/2011