Reviews for Unexpected Reply (Sequel to Break in the Silence)
XD chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
yes,...they're friends! (turning into lovers? hopefully?)
kes - too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
One word:

Awwww!

That's so sweet, but not in a tacky way, in a good genuine way.

They're my 2 fave characters (esp Malcolm - although maybe it's 'cos I'm British too...)

I really like that story, keep up the good work!

Luv,

Kes

x
kayak chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
I loved it. You've kept it true to the series. I'm glad you kept Malcolm and Hoshi friends. A man and woman *can* be just friends. I hope you write more Enterprise fics, any type of fics, 'cause right now I'm suffering from withdrawl until the next season starts.
PJinNH chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Very very nice. :) Really made me smile and want more.

PJ in NH

Do you like the thought of Malcolm and Hoshi being together?

group/MHExplosion/
The Master Loony Tune chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Still sort of pointless, but better.
Adastra chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
That was sweet :-)
Sena chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
This is the perfect blend of angst and optimism. Way to go. I hope you'll be writing more along these lines.
Trina chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Fantastic story!
Max chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Glad to see you wrote a sequel, I was hoping you would. It's a very good story and I really, really really hope you do more.
Altra Palantir chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Cute, and done really well. I was almost afraid you'd have them start some sort of relationship. Why can't more fanfic writers have people just be friends? Great story, I want to read more.
Chriss Corkscrew chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Really nice story. Really delicate. Great!
Fire's Dew chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
What a great freidnship...maybe a friendship that might turn into something more? (hint hint) I really like your stories and I hope you continue with this one! _~!
stuff crumpled chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Ooooooooh! he *kissed* her! Did you see that! ooooh! Hehehehe! Write a Tre-quel sometime soon? Pretty pretty please with cute engineers and armory officers on top? Er, *blushes* what I meant...*giggles innocently* Good job on the story! Really, fantastic. Hehehehe!
Carrie Chester chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Thanks for that! This was one of those fics that made me really *think* about Malcolm's character (a good thing for me considering I'm in the middle of a fic about him myself) and I think you brought out several sides of him really well. He always struck me as being very child-like in a way, which really worked with him not thinking to just tell his mum the truth about Hoshi. And about how different he is from the strict, stiff-upper-lip Reeds of old. This was great! Are there likely to be any more?
CJSpooks chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Aw...I absolutely, positively love this story! It was cute. I enjoy Hoshi and Malcolm friendship stories sooo much! I applaud your great work (clap clap clap clap!)