Reviews for Squad Nuru
Floranna chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
I really love stories where Keigo is powered-up. He is my favourite character in Bleach. '

So, please tell me you are going to continue soon and he'll be having a big part in this story?
Ziya Hitsugaya chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Okay I like the story you have witten,but I dont like the fact that you striped Hitsugaya of his rank. I mean no disrespect,I am just tired of reading a good story and then I quit read it because they done striped Hitsugaya of his I will keep reading this one.I what happens next in this story it is really good other then that.
Belthasar chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Thank you for updating.
animefan29 chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
I really hate Kurotsuchi. So I guess I should congratulate you on writing him accurately, because I really hate the one in your story.

So how long can the humans hold hollowification? At this point Ichigo should only have an 11 second limit, though the Vizard commented that he seemed unusually slow at lengthening his time.

Now Hitsugaya's squad brings up the question of whether or not they will reveal their hollow powers to the Arrancar. Probably not the best idea as that would alert Aizen to what Soul Society is doing and the danger they represent. But if they did that could draw the Vizard to them?
MiraResQNU chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
A very interesting read. I can tell you've put a lot of thought into the premise and the characters, lots of attention to detail and creativity which I really like. I'll be keeping an eye out for this one- please continue!
Belthasar chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Thank you for updating.
HMMaster chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
That was a fun chapter. I like how different each character and their powers are becoming. For instance, Tatsuki's a stealth-speed type like Squad Two, and Mizuiro's seems like it might be a kido-defense type. Keigo's is the hardest to imagince, but he'll probably rely on illusions/trickery/etc. All of those traits are different from Ichigo and his friends so it is very interesting and doesn't seem like a do-over. Anyways, that could just be speculation, of course, but I'm looking forward to this. :)
Furionknight chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
I look forward to more :)
Frozen Sin chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Heh, Keigo's back and forth with his Zanpakuto was priceless! I definitely love the snake, top hats are so baller. I also love the rat's speech mannerisms. Keep up the good work, bro-guy.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
excellent story so far, I like this idea. the Zanpakutos are interesting. I look forward to the next chapter.
marc chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
excellent chapter, great details, very well written. I liked the mindscapes and Zanpakutos. Keep up the good work!
animefan29 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Overall I like it. Particularly the mindscapes and hints as to the Zanpakuto's abilities. I will agree that Mizuiro's mindscape was interesting with the whole locks, chains, and bars bit. Its kind of like how when Ichigo is sad it rain or when he dispairs his city becomes a village.

I imagine that Keigo's Zanpakuto will be a gamble type where if he wins the gamble something good happens while is he loses something bad happens (I am getting a Yugioh flashback to Joey Wheeler and his time wizard).

I also suspect that Tatsuki's Zanpakuto will be a small assassin blade, so her primary fighting will be done with her fists while the killing blow comes from her blade, kind of like Soi-Fon.

I am concerned over the rate that they are learning Kido. Not so much Tatsuki but how Keigo and Mizuiro can utilize such high level Kido without a chant. I assume that their Kido is weaker without a chant, right?
marc chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Great story so far. I really like this. Grammar could use a little work, particularly in that you constantly leave out words. Keep up the good work.
HMMaster chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
This is very interesting. Essentially, the humans (Tatsuki, Keigo, and Mizuro) are one-third human, one-third hollow, and one-third shinigami, which is almost an Arrancar and almost a Vizard. Hmmm. The possibilities are endless.

I am curious though: who exactly are the shinigami that were affected? Hitsugaya, Matsumoto, Ikkaku, Kenji and Yumichika are the only ones that I can name.

Anyways, I look forward to more!
RightMeow chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
Very nice, cant wait for the next one :)