Reviews for Bolt The Warriors Soul Book 1
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
oooh. A very intereting chapter you have here! I like the style you've used. You've allowed each character room to voice his or her own thoughts without repeating ideas. Nice job! The description is very well done as well. It's always such a blast to read well written Bolt fanfiction and it looks like it's laying the foundation to be a great one! I wonder if this creature is simular to the aliens at the end of the bolt 'tv show' in the movie? Fanfastic work!
Dr Eros Crossed chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
This story has been good so far but howcome no one else noticed bolts scratched cheek
Genaro Gomez chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
from Mexico.

tu y yo estamos locos.

sigue asi
dALEkilLsU chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Ive been wondering, are her claws normal sized, or like, jack knife blades? Also, I think 'Written in the stars' is like, the perfect song for reading these books to. You agree?
dALEkilLsU chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I've read all the books, and, I, I'm amazed, truly. One of my favorite things I've read on this site.
jgames chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
I might be bias, being your brother and all, but I gotta say that this is my favorite story so far. Keep this going as long as possible man.
CaMinz chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
Wow! Interesting teaser!

Btw, I really feel the need to correct you on one trivial detail. Bolt is not a white retriever. He is an American White Shepherd Dog :)
Mike101 chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
I agree with Heartless Demon Wolf completly so good could use that lemon and as for my own prayer may the knowledge, talent, and experience of all past authors flow into you so that you make this story one of the best their is the best their was and the best their ever will be. So says I. Keep right on writing and do us proud.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
THIS IS GOING TO BE GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!, who the hell is Sassy?, nevermind I'll figure it out later, I like the idea of Mittens having Bolt's child, although the least you could have done is put a lemon in there you konw to spice it up. Can not wait for more, need help with the enemies? or the hero/enemy?, I got your back Cloud don't you forget that bro, may the Greek and Roman gods be with you and bless you, peace.
Mike101 chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
Great Job. I sense a part two coming in the near future.
Mike101 chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
No one has ever wrote that Rhino could talk to people by sign language. That's a great original idea there.
CaMinz chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
I love it! And I gotta say I was very skeptic when I read the summary. Bolt, Mittens and Rhino getting superpowers and fighting off an alien invasion? This sci-fi adventure didn't really sound true to the movie so to say.

But you pulled it off just fine, even managing to pack some really interested character development between Bolt and Mittens. I must say that I've really enjoyed the chapters this far. The storyline is great.

The only problem I see is that the story is getting a bit too much attention, and the character's dialogs are mostly there to push the plot forward. They say things like "okay let's infiltrate this ship, let's do this and that, as if they were planning a picnic rather than taking on an alien invasion. They all seem very calm, despite the strange situation they find themselves in. An idea for future chapters would be to just slow down, focus on the different characters and their feeling, without anything special happening, like Bolt and Mittens, explore their personalities a bit more. You know, the personalities they had in the movie.

Also, you have to remember that they are animals, and even though they have human-like intelligence and the ability to speak, they still are much like animals and might not understand everything about technology and space ships and security system. Somehow it feels like the characters could be replaced with humans at anytime, because there is nothing about Bolt for example that reminds me that he is a dog in your story.

About that, describe body language a bit more. Instead of writing "Bolt felt sad" you could write "Bolt dropped his ears looking down at the ground, feeling a wave of sorrow washing through his chest". It's also a great way to remind the reader about the characters physical appearance.

That being said, your stories are still awesome. If there is one thing you should take out of this it's not that I think they aren't good just because I think there might be room for improvement.

Keep writing! Keep up the good work!
Bane7567 chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
Nice! I knew this would be good and…interesting. Good job! I hope you continue in your writing.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
Now this is a chapter bro, great way to end a story to man, do you need help with the new villians?, I'll help you with names, titles and details if need be, can't wait to read more, I got your back if you ned it man, peace.
Bane7567 chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
Clever, it gets better with each update! Keep going