Reviews for Mysterious Ways
Akira Jiang chapter 1 . 6/4
I want to read this, but I don't understand these word...
.Why this app doesn't have a translation key when it's not allowed to copy text...TAT...
Rascal chapter 27 . 5/23
Tugger deserves every bit of trouble his little queens give him. Turnabout is fair play, afterall.
And I have so many headcannons about the kits already. To have reached the end of this story is bittersweet. Maybe I'll have to read it again.
Rascal chapter 26 . 5/23
You did a fantastic job naming the kits. They have purrrrrfect Jelicle names.
Rascal chapter 10 . 5/22
This was the best chapter yet!
Rascal chapter 3 . 5/22
I expected to be thrown off by the sudden, dramatic mood change from apathy to lust but it was very amusing. And then Misto just jumped Tugger? Yes, yes, yes. I'm dying over here and I'm not sure whether it's satisfaction or laughter that's killing me.
WhittingtonsFriend chapter 27 . 5/17
I loved this story! Please write a sequel!
Munk's Lady chapter 27 . 2/10/2015
Great story! Is Mandragora a Harry Potter reference?
Mistoffeleeslove chapter 27 . 11/16/2014
I absolutely loved your story! Great job,the ending...wow...just lol wow!
wwpd chapter 27 . 8/30/2014
Welp, that was an emotional roller coaster.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/29/2013
That was so fluffy and cute! Fluffyness!
TuggersTuxedoTom chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
HAHAHAHA OMG

***

"We could stage a re-enactment of last night in the middle of the junkyard. That would get the point across."

"Tugger!"

"Munkustrap could narrate it."

***

This had to be my fave part ever! It was hilarious! :)
MyBeatingKokoro chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
Oh the yaoi fangirls.
FYI chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Just a warning to all, a group called Critics United is currently going around and mass reporting on ANY story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update, you could even end up accidentally put your story into what they view as being the “incorrect category” and they’ll report you for it. These stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net.
anon chapter 27 . 4/24/2012
I...don't know what to say. I normally dislike MPreg, but this was such a good story I couldn't stop reading. Even though I was short on time, I finished it in two days. Umm... it was really great...? (Why am I so awkward at writing reviews? Why is it that I never seem to get better at writing reviews?) Anyways, you're a great author and this is an amazing story.
LuckyDuck932 chapter 27 . 4/8/2012
Im new to the Cats fandom (meaning, I saw it as a high-school production last Saturday). I loved the play so much (my icons Grizabella for freedom fries sakes), I decided to check out what there was on the fanfiction front. Well-written mpreg stories being one of my guilty pleasures in fanfiction, and after seeing the filmed version of Magical Mr. Mistoffelees and falling in love with the Misto/Tugger shipping ( I mean, cmon, real subtle crush you got there, Tugger. Plus, Im guilty of shipping a bunch of M/M from Broadway musicals. Lancelot/Prince Herbert or Angel/Collins anyone?) I stumbled upon this jewel of a fanfiction.

And I loved it. Youre such a wonderful writer and to write mpreg and do it so incredibly well, I applaud you. This whole fic is charming and I love the little alludes you have to the lyrics (seven kittens, right out of a hat). Well done!

Ill read the sequel as soon as I can. I cant wait to see what you have instore for it!