Reviews for Mysterious Ways
Munk's Lady chapter 27 . 2/10
Great story! Is Mandragora a Harry Potter reference?
Mistoffeleeslove chapter 27 . 11/16/2014
I absolutely loved your story! Great job,the lol wow!
wwpd chapter 27 . 8/30/2014
Welp, that was an emotional roller coaster.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/29/2013
That was so fluffy and cute! Fluffyness!
TuggersTuxedoTom chapter 5 . 9/9/2012

"We could stage a re-enactment of last night in the middle of the junkyard. That would get the point across."

"Munkustrap could narrate it."

This had to be my fave part ever! It was hilarious! :)
MyBeatingKokoro chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
Oh the yaoi fangirls.
FYI chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Just a warning to all, a group called Critics United is currently going around and mass reporting on ANY story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update, you could even end up accidentally put your story into what they view as being the “incorrect category” and they’ll report you for it. These stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net.
anon chapter 27 . 4/24/2012
I...don't know what to say. I normally dislike MPreg, but this was such a good story I couldn't stop reading. Even though I was short on time, I finished it in two days. Umm... it was really great...? (Why am I so awkward at writing reviews? Why is it that I never seem to get better at writing reviews?) Anyways, you're a great author and this is an amazing story.
LuckyDuck932 chapter 27 . 4/8/2012
Im new to the Cats fandom (meaning, I saw it as a high-school production last Saturday). I loved the play so much (my icons Grizabella for freedom fries sakes), I decided to check out what there was on the fanfiction front. Well-written mpreg stories being one of my guilty pleasures in fanfiction, and after seeing the filmed version of Magical Mr. Mistoffelees and falling in love with the Misto/Tugger shipping ( I mean, cmon, real subtle crush you got there, Tugger. Plus, Im guilty of shipping a bunch of M/M from Broadway musicals. Lancelot/Prince Herbert or Angel/Collins anyone?) I stumbled upon this jewel of a fanfiction.

And I loved it. Youre such a wonderful writer and to write mpreg and do it so incredibly well, I applaud you. This whole fic is charming and I love the little alludes you have to the lyrics (seven kittens, right out of a hat). Well done!

Ill read the sequel as soon as I can. I cant wait to see what you have instore for it!
startlaughing chapter 27 . 11/5/2011
I freaking love this story.

You are a talented and fabulous writer, not to mention I love this pair to death.

It was a pleasure reading, I hope to see more of your work! :D
Molting Parrot chapter 27 . 11/3/2011
I apologize heavily for not reviewing the last chapter. That was very lazy of me. Anyway, this was an amazing, epic (like you said) story, very lengthy and well-written. I look forward to your future work. And Mandragora's question at the end made me giggle. :)
HGP chapter 27 . 11/2/2011
Awww very cute ending!

I loved this story sooo sooo sooo sooo much!

Can not wait until the next one ;)

Luv always!

the1andonlyofo chapter 27 . 11/2/2011
Great story! I will admit, I'm a little sad it's over, but I look forward to the stories you have planned for the future!
TearsOfAMartian chapter 27 . 11/2/2011
What? Its over? ;n;

Just kidding, but I can't wait for you to write more stories! 3 3 I will read all the ones you throw my way my dear!
sfeather chapter 27 . 11/2/2011
Wow... I can't believe this story is over. It was so beautiful and I'm going to miss it! This was the perfect ending. The kittens are adorable and hopefully we will see more of them in future stories :3