Reviews for Momentum
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Loved it. Sequel please
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
really great story, hope you post more
asamade chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
it would be amazing if this story turned into multiple chapters instead of one shot..
Lindsey kent chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This is a brilliant fic. Loved it. Please continue with a sequel.
gloriacri chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This is amazing. It's hard to find baby Clois fics anymore, I wish you write a serial for this story..
Perfectly Lonely chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I just have to say, you are a freakin' brilliant writer. I came across this story and loved it, and now have spent the past night reading all of your stories. You definitely win first place for top clois writer in my opinion. Just... wow. I can't wait to read more stories from you. You totally have me hooked, and I hope you continue with this story, or write others. Thank you for providing me with hours of entertainment. You're a terrific author. Just had to let ya know. :)
eurellro chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
More, more, more please!
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
yay good one
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Whoa! I'm SOOOOO glad I found this fic! It's really amazing and the characters - Wow! You've done a fantastic job capturing their essence in story! Word for word, I could literally see them coming to life!

My favorite parts is the part about the rocks! Aww...it was really sweet and I couldn't be more happy that Clark spent an hour on the farm searching for the perfect rock to give to Lois. *sighing*

And that ending - OMG! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! But did you have to leave it there? Really? Not when things just got a little less serious. Gosh, I hope there's a sequel to this because I'm just dying to see how things end.

Please, I'm not to ashame to beg! Please, please, please (whenever you find the time), please consider continuing this story. With a hot ending like that I need more! :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This was amazing! It sucked me in and made me grin.

Could you please write another chapter though with Lois admitting that she loves him? She was the reluctant one in this story and I would hate to think that she might have broken his heart (though it's Lois and Clark so I guess I should be reassured).

Also, could you please write a sequel or epilogue to Selective Memory! My heart continues to break for that Lois and Clark (especially Lois)! I saw on Kryptonsite (when I found the story over there) that a sequel was planned. And I also saw that you used the ending for Filling in the Blanks, which makes it unlikely that you would continue that story.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Good Story
Lindsey chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Wow ... Great story... Yeah wish that's what happened after lollie break up.
HotChocolate329 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Hi,

that was great. I liked the ending. I mean CLois fall for each other after Green Arrow kiss wow.

Thanks for sharing,,
Ella Ride chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
awesome :) I like, this is set season 7 right, I think Clark and Lois should have gotten together way before season 9. I like the whole friends with benefits thing, I'm intrigued as to how you continue, update soon :D