Reviews for One Jewel, Two Souls
GingerSpice-8675309 chapter 15 . 4/18
Me want moooorrree! I love this story bunches! I hope you update again soon. Whenever I see this has been updated, it always brightens my day a lot. :) Can't wait to see how they get back down the well! Happy writing! :)
Infinities Lover chapter 15 . 4/17
Da'aawww! Shippo! Loved it!
kimmico chapter 15 . 4/14
I'm so glad that you've finally updated.
Though I can't help but see that kaori's getting most of the attention,.
I suppose when kouga comes in kagome will get her turn to shine,
but besides that, kagome doesn't get enough spotlight compared to hrr sister.
I thought kagome and youko were the main couple and all.
otherwise I love your twists in this story and I look forward to more.
Fantasy.of.Lunar.Marina chapter 14 . 4/5
Amazing! This story makes me want for more! I love your story, I really do, but my most awaited chapter is when Koga will meet the gang! Kyaahhh! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see Youko's handsome face with hints of jealousy! Anyway, lovely story! Hope you can update soon with all your work going on!
kimmico chapter 14 . 2/11
Like it.
anissa chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
thank you so much. continue this story.
Infinities Lover chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
lol you seem so happy to start writing more.

Da'aaawww! Youko!
Princesa de la Luna chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
interesting, awesome and amusing story, i can't wait for more thanks for making the chapters long.
i like reading long chapters and in my opinion the longer a chapter is the better. i also like the
romance in the story as well, please update update and good luck until chapter 14 [13].

ps: i understand your priorties come first so can you please try not to take so long in updating
this story?, will chapter 14 [13] be coming out in november something i hope so.
Anissa chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
I like your story please continue.
DreamRealm3 chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
ohmygosh! Im loving the story so far! Can't wait for you to update it! xD
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
Update soon :-) :-)
GingerSpice-8675309 chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
And miroku has arrived! I wonder how this will turn out.
The chapter was amazing as always and I can not wait for more! XD X3
ivyknightfire chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
Yay! I saw the update and got super excited. :) You did not disappoint at all. I'm really looking forward to Miroku and Koga showing up though. ;) Some jealousy will do Youko some good.
Fantasy.of.Lunar.Marina chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
Oh please please update soon! One request though: if Kouga appears in this story (which he will) please pair him to Kagome. I'm kinda disappointed that Kaori gets all the attention. Two guys like Kaori, two guys like Kagome. It's fair. And no twin or brother for Koga, kay?

All in all i love this story.
GingerSpice-8675309 chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
So happy you updated! XD I really liked the fluff you put in. X3 it was so sweet! I can't wait to see how you do Koga in the future. And if you're going to put Yusuke, Kuwabara, Toguro, Bui, ext. In the story as well! X3 the way you mix the story up with the Yu Yu Hakusho characters so far is so entertaining and keeps me begging for more! You never know what's going to happen next!
Update soon! XD