Reviews for One Jewel, Two Souls
Audrey chapter 1 . 4/5
This is awesome
Infinities Lover chapter 9 . 3/14
Eep! LOVED it! Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon PLEASE!
GingerSpice-8675309 chapter 9 . 3/12
Love it! Please update soon! XD
Infinities Lover chapter 8 . 3/5
X3 LOL! Loved it! Yay! Kagome is still seen as 'mother'. I love their mother/son relationship. So cute! Can't wait for the update! And how Kagome and Youko progress especially now that Shippo's here!
Black Dragon Valkyrie chapter 8 . 1/30
*burst out laughing* YOU DESERVED THAT INUYASHA! XD
GingerSpice-8675309 chapter 8 . 1/29
I think it was awesome! Can't wait for your next chapter! :D
GingerSpice-8675309 chapter 7 . 1/16
I loved it! It was amazing! I wonder what Hiten will do? Will he try and kill Kaori for revenge? *jumps up and down* I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE! LOVE THE STORY! I also liked the way Yoko was sum-what of a father figure to Shippo, SO CUTE! And Hiei being jealous, AWESOME!
Melinka chapter 5 . 1/14
This was absolutely amazing and witty please post more!
bur bur chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
oh i love it ...cant wait for next update
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Update soon :-) :-)
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
*chuckles* Hiei feeling jealous. That was awesome. Though I am curious as to how you are going to play out the witch who revives the twin mikos. Now that is going to be awesome.
GingerSpice-8675309 chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
Awesome! Love it! Are you talking about Shippo? Can't wait to see him in this! And Miroku. Man...can't wait to see how that will turn out.
Infinities Lover chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
LOL Love this! When Shippo comes, is he only going to be like Kagome's son since it's her and Youko? I'd kind of hate it for Shippo to be shared when he's like Kagome's son! x3 lol Plus Shippo and Youko are both foxes! x3 Lol, anyway, LOVE THIS!
Update soon! (And your FMAInu fic too! x3)
Infinities Lover chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Eep! LOVE THIS! That's like all I can think to say! x3
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
*giggles* So comical. Please update again soon.