Reviews for One Jewel, Two Souls
The Half-Fallen Angel chapter 17 . 2/25
Love it so far and glad your not bashing Inuyasha like every other story in crossover is! Well Inuyasha go full demon and how strong will he be cause right now Youko and Hiei can knock him out in one shot maybe and it would be good to actually see them struggle lol.
Arkytior's Song chapter 17 . 11/21/2015
Da'aaaaawwww! Shippo! So cute! Loved it!
BlackTiger chapter 16 . 8/2/2015
Please update soon. I want to Youko and Hiei reaction will be when they see Kagome and Kaori again and I still don't know how hey we're able to get though the well without the jewel shards
Anissa chapter 16 . 7/29/2015
Update soon.
Anissa chapter 16 . 7/25/2015
Please keep writing more chapters. I absolutely love this story.
kimmico chapter 16 . 6/14/2015
Great chapter. Very interesting.
Shippou really makes you want to wack youko and hiei.
I think your idea is great. It's just so very new.
I'm frustrated. Poor kagome and her sister. I can't wait for kagome and her sister to make them eat dirt. A big fat helping of 'a la dirt'.
Aww shippou really misses them.
oh shit, who's the freaky yokai? Hrlp someone.
Arkytior's Song chapter 16 . 6/13/2015
Noooo! Shippo!
GingerSpice-8675309 chapter 15 . 4/18/2015
Me want moooorrree! I love this story bunches! I hope you update again soon. Whenever I see this has been updated, it always brightens my day a lot. :) Can't wait to see how they get back down the well! Happy writing! :)
Arkytior's Song chapter 15 . 4/17/2015
Da'aawww! Shippo! Loved it!
kimmico chapter 15 . 4/14/2015
I'm so glad that you've finally updated.
Though I can't help but see that kaori's getting most of the attention,.
I suppose when kouga comes in kagome will get her turn to shine,
but besides that, kagome doesn't get enough spotlight compared to hrr sister.
I thought kagome and youko were the main couple and all.
otherwise I love your twists in this story and I look forward to more.
MissUnionJack101 chapter 14 . 4/5/2015
Amazing! This story makes me want for more! I love your story, I really do, but my most awaited chapter is when Koga will meet the gang! Kyaahhh! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see Youko's handsome face with hints of jealousy! Anyway, lovely story! Hope you can update soon with all your work going on!
kimmico chapter 14 . 2/11/2015
Like it.
anissa chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
thank you so much. continue this story.
Arkytior's Song chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
lol you seem so happy to start writing more.

Da'aaawww! Youko!
Princesa de la Luna chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
interesting, awesome and amusing story, i can't wait for more thanks for making the chapters long.
i like reading long chapters and in my opinion the longer a chapter is the better. i also like the
romance in the story as well, please update update and good luck until chapter 14 [13].

ps: i understand your priorties come first so can you please try not to take so long in updating
this story?, will chapter 14 [13] be coming out in november something i hope so.