Reviews for One Jewel, Two Souls
BlackTiger chapter 16 . 8/2
Please update soon. I want to Youko and Hiei reaction will be when they see Kagome and Kaori again and I still don't know how hey we're able to get though the well without the jewel shards
Anissa chapter 16 . 7/29
Update soon.
Anissa chapter 16 . 7/25
Please keep writing more chapters. I absolutely love this story.
kimmico chapter 16 . 6/14
Great chapter. Very interesting.
Shippou really makes you want to wack youko and hiei.
I think your idea is great. It's just so very new.
I'm frustrated. Poor kagome and her sister. I can't wait for kagome and her sister to make them eat dirt. A big fat helping of 'a la dirt'.
Aww shippou really misses them.
oh shit, who's the freaky yokai? Hrlp someone.
Infinities Lover chapter 16 . 6/13
Noooo! Shippo!
GingerSpice-8675309 chapter 15 . 4/18
Me want moooorrree! I love this story bunches! I hope you update again soon. Whenever I see this has been updated, it always brightens my day a lot. :) Can't wait to see how they get back down the well! Happy writing! :)
Infinities Lover chapter 15 . 4/17
Da'aawww! Shippo! Loved it!
kimmico chapter 15 . 4/14
I'm so glad that you've finally updated.
Though I can't help but see that kaori's getting most of the attention,.
I suppose when kouga comes in kagome will get her turn to shine,
but besides that, kagome doesn't get enough spotlight compared to hrr sister.
I thought kagome and youko were the main couple and all.
otherwise I love your twists in this story and I look forward to more.
Fantasy.of.Lunar.Marina chapter 14 . 4/5
Amazing! This story makes me want for more! I love your story, I really do, but my most awaited chapter is when Koga will meet the gang! Kyaahhh! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see Youko's handsome face with hints of jealousy! Anyway, lovely story! Hope you can update soon with all your work going on!
kimmico chapter 14 . 2/11
Like it.
anissa chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
thank you so much. continue this story.
Infinities Lover chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
lol you seem so happy to start writing more.

Da'aaawww! Youko!
Princesa de la Luna chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
interesting, awesome and amusing story, i can't wait for more thanks for making the chapters long.
i like reading long chapters and in my opinion the longer a chapter is the better. i also like the
romance in the story as well, please update update and good luck until chapter 14 [13].

ps: i understand your priorties come first so can you please try not to take so long in updating
this story?, will chapter 14 [13] be coming out in november something i hope so.
Anissa chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
I like your story please continue.
DreamRealm3 chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
ohmygosh! Im loving the story so far! Can't wait for you to update it! xD