Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: After the Stranger Tides
Halo and I hope the next chapter will come up after nine years :)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/15/2017
This is amazing keep going
Abby J chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
I am actually in love with this pairing and want the movies to explore them more
sambayar chapter 13 . 6/29/2017
nice story.. pls continue..
Anonymous chapter 13 . 3/24/2017
Hi, your story is really awesome and I love it! Do continue to update.
TJ Carlson chapter 13 . 8/28/2016
please finish it
sarah chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
is this chapter from the pirates of carribean 5
Guest chapter 13 . 6/15/2016
Can't say it's the best fanfiction I've read. Good storyline though.
Booklover chapter 13 . 1/13/2016
It was a great story and i have got to say it is the best fanfic i have read some are sooo ridiculous that i just shut off my computer. Good work! :p
Guest of sorts chapter 13 . 1/6/2016
It's been 5 years, how much more patient are we meant to be? You probably quit this story though but who am I to complain considering the fact that I'm not much better.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/1/2015
I love it. Please make capter14 fastist you can
Jacki S chapter 13 . 4/10/2015
Hey, I cant speek English very good, and I don't read much English fanfictions but this ff is so cool, and I love it. I hope you write the story finish.
Sory for my bad English :!
Kelly chapter 5 . 3/29/2015
PLEASE UPDATE!
Kelly chapter 5 . 3/28/2015
I've being coming back to this website literally 3 times a day to check if you update! This is really really good. Way better than the other fanfics I've seen that has bad grammar, punctuation etc. This one looks like you've researched a lot on it! Also you put words Jack says that he would actually say, which is great! And you also mention phrases that they say from movies and it actually sounds so cool! In other fanfics when they do that it sounds really lame.
That's why I really LOVE this! And besides the other fanfics are about elizabeth and Jack, and we all know how that won't work out.
Love this soooooooooo much! please update soon!
I hope disney makes the next movie like this (so excited! they're making the next movie right now in australia! :D)
Okey bye! UPDATE NOWWWW
Dino Kong chapter 13 . 1/16/2015
GREAT FANFIC! Update when you can please .