Reviews for The Bum Reviews Walker Forgot to Do
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Very funny, you should make more
Villain84 chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
That was awesome! I saw Green Lantern,and I wondered what a bum review of it would be like!

I think you wrote this very well! Sounds a lot like what a real Bum Review would be like. Actually, I think you did it better than Doug could have for this movie. I especially liked the intro monologue he did for the "Greatest movie I've ever seen..." line. That was awesome!

My fav lines:

-"How could in choose me?"

"I Dunno. I'm dead now!"

ROFL!

and

-"Piss off, I'm flining you to the sun!"

"Yes! Fear me and give me-wait, what?"

"Too late!"

"AAHHHHHHH!"

I LMFAOed

You really did put some good lines into this story.

And how about the ending where he's talking about going on a trip with Raule Puke. I love that character! It's so cool that you referenced him here! And "Change and Loathing in Las Vegas" lol! Sounds like it could be a fun story here!

So yeah. Great job here. I think you came up with some good ideas here. I like the way it was formatted with the monologue without quotations, and just as a monologue, and the imitations in quotations. Great job! I'll read the other movies here later, and I hope you come up with more to put here!
IHeart2896 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
This was awesome. I freakin' love how you portrayed Chester. He sounded high as usual
Michelle the Editor chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
Two words: Per fect!

Chester's perfectly in-character, the formatting fits perfectly, your spelling and grammar are strong, and you are in fact funny! Thank you! You may want to fix the "Seriously, though" for the second one, it wasn't bolded like the first.
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Oh dear. The Bum in Vegas? o.O

Heh. Raoul Puke. I remember that review!
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Okay, I can believe that this would be a Bum review. XD
kazikamikaze24 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Haha, the two 'reviews' were quite interesting. I do hope you do some more new movies, but I'm thinking of older movies you could have your Bum review.
Kiki chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Could you have the Bum review Tangled and Cars 2?