Reviews for Boys Will Be Boys
Cowgrl94 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I died. THIS was PRICELESS XD
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Lol.
i think i'm dying of laughter.
oh my gosh!
i can't breathe.
the laughter is killing me.
every scene was brilliant. especially the last two.
great job!
i loved this.
Lin36bffbecca chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Hahahahahaha this was great
Angel of Mysteries chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Loved the Amsterdammit comment...
KTrevo chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Heh. When Wally's swooning over the car, I can totally see him going "My precioussssss."
the Ocean broke it chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This is hilariuos! Dick wanting to blow stuff up, Wally's reaction to the car, Alfred (Batman and Superman) playing video games. Brilliant! And I love the name, Grayson West :D
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Hahaha! Wow that was absolutely brilliant! Great humor and writting, that is a gift. :)
Amozon28 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
funny. funny, funny, FUUUUUUNNNNNYYYY! oh and HILARIOUS!

is 'Amsterdammit' one of Dicks made up words and of so what words was it made from?
dikemon chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is pure genius! I loved this story so-o-ooh much! I laughed at so many different parts that my Mom had to check if I was okay...

Superman, Batman, and Alfred playing videogames together? Good stuff there XD. And Batman grounding both Dick and Wally? Priceless.

I swear dude, I love you (in a total non-stalker way).
Jayne foyer chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
LOL! This is hilarious and wonderful and ME GUSTA!
SkyfallenDreams chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I can't believe I skipped past this story when I first saw it. Dang, I deserve the bat-glare. This made my night, completely. Do me a favor and throw us some more :D We need more good and funny authors like you around. Oh my goodness. Yes yes yes.
kittiekat10105 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
OMG! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dude! Words cannot describe the utter hilarity of this story! I loved everything! EVERYTHING! XDXDXDXD
BrightPinkJackets chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
My reaction to this? No large amount of lols can express. My favorite moment would have to be when Batman tells Wally that he's grounded. That and learning where Alfred was. XD
Jukori chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
lol you so totally make my day! i love the ff!

and the "Wanna blow something up?"-part just epic!

Illucida chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Dear Foxtrot,

This was all kinds of awesome. First, you gave me an image of Batman and Superman playing video games together. Then, we have a drop-dead sexy car and Wally naming his kid after Dick. Finally, we have Batman grounding the boys. Also, bringing in another video game reference at the end helped round out the story and brought another chuckle.

This was fun and light, written in an extremely playful style. You obviously had fun with it, which the reader can definitely tell. This story was definitely of the good.

Loved it,