Reviews for Heroes, Ducks, and Aliens
Nicktendo46 chapter 18 . 7/29/2011
LOL Awesome story, man! D Loved the ending to it. ;)
White Hunter chapter 18 . 7/28/2011
Dib and Zim...those two will never change. I hope the foursome will meet up with the Mighty Ducks again someday. Can't wait for your next story to come up!

White Hunter chapter 17 . 7/25/2011
Looks like the ducks survived another fight against Dragaunus and his men. It's also cool to find that Zim has gone over to the good side. I hope to read the final chapter of your story soon!

White Hunter chapter 16 . 7/2/2011
Whoa...this story has become epic. I wonder what will happen within the next chapter of your story.

White Hunter chapter 15 . 6/20/2011
Good work on this chapter; I wonder what the climax will be at the end. Update as soon as you can!

White Hunter chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
Looks like this battle is heating up for the mighty ducks and the Zim team. I wonder how this will all turn out? Update as soon as you can.

White Hunter chapter 13 . 6/18/2011
Nice work there C15, looks like the gang managed to get out of a near death experiance. Now it just Dragaunus and his goons that the gang will be facing up against. Keep up the good work! Also, I was wondering if you could take a look at emmydisney17 story on the mighty ducks page. The story is called 'Penny and the Mighty Ducks'. So far I'm the only one whose been reading her story and she thinks that the other people on fanfiction don't like her story. Think you can drop in and check out her story while leaving a review behind to say what you think of her story? I'm sure that she would really happy to have a new review on her story.

White Hunter chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
Oh boy, looks like the team got themselves into a dog fight, I hope they can get out of this mess.

White Hunter chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
Good work on another chapter well done. Sorry I wasn't able to review it soon, my computer was on the fritz. I hope to read more of your story soon. Will the Ducks and th Zim gang get captured or will they be able to take down Dragaunus and Tak once and for all? I'll just have to keep reading to find out.

White Hunter chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
Ouch, that's gotta hurt for Zim when he found out that he was only sent to earth because he was useless to the Irks on his planet. I'm glad that Nosedive still excepts him as a friend. Good work on these two chapters.

White Hunter chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
Oh man, this is getting epic. I hope the Mighty Ducks and Zim gang are okay. Update as soon as you can!

White Hunter chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
Good work on this chapter on these two chapters. I wonder how the ducks will react when the find out that Zim is an alien that wanted to invade planet earth? And I wonder how Zim react when he finds out that his own people want to destroy him?

White Hunter chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Good work on these two chapters, boy...it seems that the mighty ducks might wind up with more than just kids on their hands within the future chapters to come. I wonder how Gaz, Dib and Zim will handle Phill when they come face to face with him?

White Hunter chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Well that was...interesting. If Zim keeps talking like this in front of the ducks then they'll know that something is up. Keep up the good work.

White Hunter chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Hmm...not bad for a starter, although I'm not a Zim fan myself it's still worth looking the story up and see what it was about. I hope you continue with this story because I really want to find out what will happen next.