Reviews for Krieg
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I like the way the story seems to be going, I look forward to reading more of it.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
IT'S ALIVE! Goodness, I think I just (metaphorically) cries. No matter.

Alright, about Shizuku... well, since the universe is.. grimmer, I think the characterization fits her rather well. Considering she is already manipulative even in humor universe, why not take it up a notch?

Now the question would be: What is her Motivation?
hi2b2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
When are you going to get chapter three out? Any ways, I like were this is heading but why did Natsuru get summoned at the end? Where is Akane and who is the girl at the end with the name that starts with a m? Bysides those, I'm as happy as can be for this is a really intense story you created and is really close to being like kampfer so I personaly enjoyed it. ) ) ) ) ) )
CHPrime chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
This fic brings a breath of fresh air to this fandom with its rather dark and serious tone, but it is very messy, most apparent at the end of the chapter where Megumi is introduced. Who is she supposed to be? Mikoto Kondō with a misspelled name? A new character? I can’t even picture her in my head as there is no description of her. And the ‘Bridget’…I can’t say I know what that is or how it tips Natsuru of. Maybe some form of slang? I can’t tell. Just add some clarification and you would have a far solider story.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
i think the story is fairly original as far as this fandom goes, but you are introducing concept a bit to quickly. you more or less came up with the "Natsuki" pseudonym out of no where, as well as Megumi. this also pops up extremely awkwardly with Yureka's 'master'. but if you clear things like this up, perhaps with more exposition at character or concept introduction, this would be a much stronger story. also, i think the characters could use a bit more emotional development. for instance in chapter one, near the end, we suddenly learn Natsuru had been crying during his first encounter with Sakura. it's these sort of holes that drag the story down. i'm still, after this, unsure where exactly this is all taking place. anyway, it seems like a fairly interesting concept, but the execution has been a bit too messy. if you patch up the holes with more back story and description though, i think this could be much stronger.
Nghtwng77 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This is an interesting twist to the Kampfer-verse. Is Mouse/Yureka really Akane? And the white haired spider girl Shizuku? Are there colors in this AU? he other question would be how do they ID one another as Kampfers? OK I'm gonna stop before this sounds like a cheesy 60's Batman episode (too late). Hope you update soon :D
Review person chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Please i beg of you to write more of this story there is only one other good Kampfer fic out there that i can find and this one is just so good. The detail the characterization the thought that you have obviously put into the kampfer world, oh i am gushing but please write more.

Best wished review person
BonclaysFan chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I like where this is going. I just have one complaint. Where's Akane? She's my favorite of the characters and I would like to see her in here. But that's my only negative view on this. I'll keep an eye on this story. Good luck and good day.
End chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Interesting, definitely looking forward to more.
AisloreIV chapter 1 . 5/22/2011