Reviews for Depths of the Heart
Eyeington chapter 38 . 3/27
Oh good lord I hope you haven't forgotten about this, just it's been a while is all. I can't breathe this story is just so brilliant, I really hope you pick up writing again soon, would be a shame to let this slip. You're an amazing writer I must add. *smiles*
MagnusBane800 chapter 38 . 3/11
I absolutely love this! This is by far one of my favorite Malec fics out there. I understand you don't have a lot of time so update when you get a chance. I look forward to reading more!

Kisses
MagnusBane800
Her-secret-letters1800 chapter 20 . 2/21
ALEC RUUUUUUUUNNNNN!
Her-secret-letters1800 chapter 15 . 2/19
This fanfiction is sooooo clever! Well done! OMG!
ogichi24 chapter 38 . 2/16
Totally awewome
islaarhian chapter 38 . 1/25
Wow just finished, such a good story! I don't mean to pester, since your super busy, but try not to forget about this story, it's too good!
VanessaBlueOpal chapter 38 . 1/24
I just finished this story again. I won't say I want you to update soon because I know you have many other important things to do too. I just ask you not to abandon this story, this is one of my favourite storys. I will wait until my last breath;P. And hope you will be smoothy.
leica chapter 38 . 1/24
Dam it!
Dats not nice my friend.
But aw well please update asap cause I love your fic.
Her-secret-letters1800 chapter 5 . 1/5
I love your story, it's so well thought out! I can't wait to continue on with the story!
Reader7264 chapter 38 . 12/22/2013
Hey I just found this story and think it's really good. Edit but creative and I just wanted to say that I really like it:) I understand with budgeting your time and being busy so no pressure on updating. I mean, I hope you do soon, but whenever you can is cool. I'm just glad you are so adamant about it being on hold and not giving up on it completely(:
Guest chapter 38 . 12/14/2013
Wow. I am in love with your story! Take all the time you need.
geekfan27 chapter 38 . 12/10/2013
Believe me, I understand how busy life can be. I hope life allows you to come back to this story soon, because it's amazing! We, your loyal readers, will wait as patiently as we can. Just know in the meantime that your writing is worth the wait.
sychopenguin5 chapter 38 . 12/6/2013
So, uh, I can see it's been forever since you updated, even the on hold notice. Like many other people, I too have been waiting and waiting in despair for the next chapter-and more importantly the conclusion! I know you'll update when you can, but maybe if all you need is a little reminder, I can be that for you.

Here's hoping that you have enough free time during winter break to give us some progress!
Why Cruel World chapter 38 . 12/3/2013
No, you put the story on hold! This story is amazing! I just sort of found it and as soon as I started reading it, I couldn't stop. Please, continue soon or suffer the consequences of angry reviewers!

Whenever you do continue, you've yet another loyal reader.
BooksAndMusicAreLife chapter 38 . 11/29/2013
Woah, you're putting the story on hold?! Have you seen how awesome this story is?! I just stumbled upon it and as soon as I started reading it, I couldn't stop! It's just so beautiful, you can't put it into words! This story is just so... Wow! I don't know what to say! I hope that you continue this soon for your sake because if you don't, you'll have a lot of angry followers pestering you, including me! Update soon! Please!