Reviews for Depths of the Heart
How did you not finish this story? It's so well written I freaking love it! And you stopped it after my baby Alec gets tortured? Please finish this story!
Jaz chapter 34 . 6/5
if he's dead i swear to god i'm just going to cry for the rest of forever
VerraChoco87 chapter 3 . 5/11
merman seriously! my alec. im imagine how he was in fish tail khekhekehe... smirk
Lex chapter 38 . 3/8
You have to update this story is amazing and u can't leave it here!
Tempest TARDIS chapter 38 . 2/12
Please update -...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Pls update pls pls pls.I'm so hooked to this great story
Smartnessx00 chapter 29 . 12/15/2015
I just want to tell you that you are a bad person! (I know it was a while since you updated this but still) I was suppose to go to the library today and study for an upcoming exam but on my way there I found this wonderful fanfiction and started reading it and soon I was stuck so insead of studding I was stuck reading a amazing fanfiction! You should be ashamed of yourself for writing so good 3
Lizzy chapter 14 . 11/2/2015
Holy fuck I love this so much ;_;
*hides unders the table and cries*
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 38 . 10/25/2015
Nononononnononono no! I just started reading this and I fell in love with them and then I finish reading and I see that you haven't updated since 2014 and now I think I'm gonna go crazy.
I already suspected about Ragnor... I hope he's alive but I really doubt it. Valentine is not one for loose strings. I only hope that Jocelyn can contact the merman in some way or warn them (that's also unlikely) or that Maia or Jordan had seen them passing by Tortuga (more unlikely) and gather help or something... Also, Is Jace gonna be in this story?. I need keep reading! Pleaseplease please update! (Please)
I think that's the longest review I have ever written...
Guest chapter 38 . 10/12/2015
Please don't drop this story! Is too good to be unfinished. It can't end like this I want them to be happy together.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/4/2015
Please please don't give up on this story I'm currently rereading it but I would love to see an u date, maybe Isabelle pov and she figures out what's happend and finds a way to help them escape and then Isabele and Alec bring Magnus to Alicante
Ellewolf13 chapter 38 . 8/6/2015
You can't just end it right there! Please tell me an update will come soon!
88888888888888888888 chapter 38 . 7/22/2015
Are you planning on finishing this?
Becky chapter 23 . 7/17/2015
All i wanna know is how do ppl not here them? If they are screaming and yellin and such?
Unbridled-Dolly chapter 38 . 7/4/2015
Please, please, please don't stop here. I don't think I'll be able to survive such a cliffhanger. This story is nothing short of incredible, and it would really be a shame if you didn't pick it back up. Looking forward to the rest of it!

3- Dolly