Reviews for Scared
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
One reaction: AWWWWWWWW!

That was so sweet!

I love the last line, the whole "melted his heart just a little". :D

And while, hearing your reactions so far to the new season, I'm betting things don't turn out as well :P, but it's certianly a nice thought. And I'm going to pretend that it did for now anyway :P

You had Sam and Dean down perfectly; I loved Dean praying for his little brother and Sammy telling him it would be okay. :)

The writers need to take a lesson from you!

Very sweet :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Not overdone at all! I loved this! :)
AshieJensen chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Pretty awesome possum job for your first SPN fanfic :D

You did a good job at keeping the charactors in charactor. And i dont think youve overplayed the emotions. emotion is good for these kinds of fics :D

"I have faith that this can be fixed and repaired. I honestly think its going to be a question more or less of whether they want to"

that line kind of scares me a little, but all in all, it cheers me up a bit lol.
Kara Eskarne chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
oh i love your version of the end of season 6. there is hope entail at the end for cas and the others. :) :) nicely written. i hope you could write more though or a sequel about how they are planning to save cas. i kinda wish balthazar didn't die so that the brothers have an angel who has the same goal as them: to save their beloved cas.
Noelani618 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
So far, this is the best tag I have seen written to the finale. For your first SPN fic, I think you pegged the characters perfectly! Dean's thoughts were spot on and while I think Dean is wrong to think so, I'm so glad God (the real one) answered his fervent prayer for Dean's family.

I love Sam's recognition and acknowledgment of everything Dean has done for him, and Bobby's affection but impatience with the boys. Gah! And Castiel is definitely redeemable. He has to be!

Thanks for sharing this lovely piece. Its awesome! :D