Reviews for 1864:Elena
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
Post another
Jaime chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
LOVE THIS STORY. Please update soon! I need to know where Damon and Elena end up, and what Katherine thinks up! I love seeing her jealous upset and annoyed that she doesn't get her way. Serves her right, that bitch.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
Make Elena stays in 1864 i hate see her leaving damon please
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
please continue the story, it is so good.
Gabby chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
Please update!
Conan in love chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
love it
Henio41 chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
good job. please update soon.
vampirela69 chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
awwww such emotional chapter, loved every second of it...update soon
beverlie4055 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
love the chapter
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
Welcome back!

YEAH for Delena! I'm just loving the dynamic between them and how Elena's time with human!Damon and his family is allowing her to understand vampire!Damon better. I especially love that her confession to Damon felt so natural for Elena.

I just love that little moment between Elena and Giuseppe when she signaled for him to take her advice (and the brothers' reactions were awesome).

I wish Elena could stay in 1864 because she truly has become a part of the human!Salvatore family.

Great job!

Update soon!
JulieAnastasja chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
ohh, I like this story so much! I read everything at once :) I love scene with Giuseppe&Elena and Becca - she so nice and cute :) Of course Delena too 3 Can't wait for more! Please update soon!
amikins chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
good story, update soon
Nutika chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
I wonder how it will end up. Will Elena be back in future or will she stay to marry Damon Or will it end up as a drem. I have no idea but I hope we will find out soon :) I like Damon here he is sweet and innocent but still I would like her to fall for present Damon than past, but in your story there is no present Damon sa I'm glad that they are together. And I wonder when Giuseppe will find out. First when you wrote about Rebeccah i though about Klaus sister but it didn't match. Buth both yours Becca and Rebeccah are great and perfect for Steph xD
Sunflower Kisses chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
Wow! I love this story so much. And although I wish that you hadn't of brought Katherine in, oh well. Haha. It creates suspense, but I hope nothing happens to Damon and Elena in the process. ]
mindlessly chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
hi, will you continue writing this story? I think it's great although I think by this chapter you should rise tempo or at least write pure Delena chapter :) I want them to get married and have babies