Reviews for Left Behind
Hey I really hope you a Left Behind II that would be fun
noah.jensen.716 chapter 4 . 8/14/2015
Go Metallica
ahsoka1996 chapter 9 . 6/10/2015
Love this story sooooooo much!
Great job. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/21/2015
You should definitely write a sequel to this. I loved this story, and I know that I will love the next one. Please continue; you are an excellent writer.
blueravenchick chapter 9 . 3/10/2015
I stayed up until almost 5am to finish reading this story, although I have to work tomorrow! CD Well worth it!
Elfyliane chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
Chiche que Cooper est toujours en vie.
Elfyliane chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
On se demande vraiment pourquoi il ├ętait tout rouge.
CaptainRex12 chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
What a great fic! Wow! So down to business, YES to a sequel! And thanks for having a happy ending! Maybe a cure for Tal's aging could be part of the adventure to find Cooper? If you don't wanna write a sequel that's okay, but if you did, I'd be 200% sure to be a regular reader! Thanks for writing this, really.

Warison chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
First I do not know that the comment will be right. Why I'm using google translator. You will continue the story? I thought several things to history as the planet being occupied by the Empire, Tal enters the imperial army to find the Cooper or he enters the rebel army to take inperio the planet and finds a clone.
Spartan117m15 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Hello, I commented on your stories many many times... Ahh one question, do you know when you will be releasing Left Behind II?
Spartan117m15 chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
Loving Left Behind as well as the other stories. :)
Do you have any idea when LB II will be releasing?
Bob the Builder chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Great story. I really enjoy reading about the clones and all of the possibilities. Definitely write a sequel. I am a big fan of the stories with Rex and the one with Bly. Keep writing!