Reviews for Left Behind
Dannelle chapter 9 . 14h ago
in the words of animal from the muppets... "SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!" sorry that was a little dramatic. but, a sequel would be very, VERY nice! all in all a GREAT story, two thumbs up!
AresTWG chapter 9 . 4/7
YES! Make a sequel!
I think you should write a sequel
Crystal chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
Overall I love this story, but I'm haveing a little trouble with your Order 66. I know that no one knows how long the battle of Coruscant took place before that, but Padme just barly told Anakin she was pregnant when that battle was over and she was about to pop around when the order came down so maybe eight months inbetween the two? I'm just saying. And I would love it if you did a sequel to this story. I want to know if Cooper found his HEA.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Holy crap that was amazing. I wants a sequel.
zipitnow chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
Yes on a sequel, please, really enjoy the writing, thanks for a great read!
Silivrennial chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a sequel! This was wonderful, and it's plot was epic!
zipitnow chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
Yes! Sequel please! Love the the writing, awesome work, yay for team clone!
SpitfireUSN chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
Okay... Wow... That kind of cliffhanger for the end of a story? Jeez, I'm gonna go look for a sequel now, and if there isn't one you should write one, I really want to know whether they find Cooper or not. Medics are always good to have around...

Thanks for Reading, Fly High Aim Higher
Spitfire out
Steelwarrior12 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
awesome story. this is my second time reading it.
would love a sequel, esp as there are so many questions left unanswered
i mean, how do they get over the increased ageing problem?
Arrowhead1996 chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
I sure hope you wrote a sequel, 'cause I know what's going on!
WolverineNWT chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
I'd be very interested in a sequel and hear Cooper's part of the story.
AngelAxexinf chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Sequel please! In one moment, when Tess asked Tal to make him broth, he said "...brother?" I don't know if broth was intentional, or if it was a mistake, but I was very confused for a moment. Also, the rating may or may nor have to go up for this because of what happened above. I'm just warning you before a flamer comes by and starts complaining. I really do love this story.
AngelAxexinf chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
That number is so close to Rex's.
AngelAxexinf chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
I don't think Tal realizes what he said up there about the blaster. Also, in one of the last paragraphs, it says sodabed instead of sofabed.