Reviews for Hunters on the Orient Express
tlcroft chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Well, this is a nice little surprise. Murder on the Orient Express is one of my favorite mysteries; Supernatural one of my favorite shows. combining them is genius. I do think that keeping the characters true to the ages/background of the Supernatural characters is the correct way to go and you did it well. BRAVO!
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
oh man! I'd just read this book a few weeks ago and this whole twist with the supernatural cast is just perfect! I love it! :D WHY don't you have more reviews for this?! It's fantastic!
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is quite possibly my favorite of the one-shots you have written. I've read and reread it so many times now. (And now that I have an account I can review!)
The idea of combining Murder on the Orient Express with Supernatural was a stroke of genius. The two worlds fit together so seamlessly.
And Loki/Gabriel's attempt to "keep in character" even after they've been made is hilarious. As is Cas. But Cas is also adorable. Because he is Cas.
Entrelac chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I'll admit up front that the opening of this story might have made more sense to me if I'd seen or read the original, but that failure is solely my fault, and no reflection on this story and your writing skill.

Having that disclaimer in mind, as what actually happened to Cassetti (did I spell that right?) in your version of this story got clearer and clear as each person's true identity and role was revealed. And even better, as each person had their say, their personalities shone through so well I was able to picture them - Castiel's place in this story was revealed at Poirot's initial description of him and I couldn't help but find it highly amusing. Poor Cas. Even just standing there saying nothing, he never could lie worth a darn, could he? (I'm trying to avoid giving anything specific away here, in case someone reads the reviews before reading the story itself...though I have no idea why.)

All in all, a fun little tale of how that classic murder mystery would have gone differently. :)