Reviews for Juxtaposition
jag389 chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Love it, just added it to my favs..
Kacie chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Beautiful, absouletly beautiful work. I love the way you write...but i think it needs a sequel because what happens? WHo did it? Now Im drawn in!
neongreenninja chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
AAHHH! this was so freaking good. I have no words for how perfect this was. like seriously. mind glowingly perfect.
neongreenninja chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Keronshara chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
But, but, but... You can't just end the story there & leave us hanging like that. I think I hate you right now. If you are suddenly haunted by crazy rabid bunnies day & night, just know that I had nothing to with it. She did it. *points toward toward some random women, then runs away while your back is turned*
xfcastle chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
I always thought that the "castle getting shot" scenario would have been the better way to go...:) Thanks for a great story!:)
Zanna1990 chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Oh, thanks for the shout out, it surprised me, as I don't think I've ever received one before, but then again I rarely review fanfic, which is kind of terrible of me, truly ... Anyway, I had seen the few reviews you had for such a well-written story that surprised me, so I had to jump in there! :)

Another great chapter, I love how you've handled Josh and Kate, realistically and maturely. And I love the great details you add in here and there, without them being overbearing. A great balance of dialogue and description (as I think maybe another reviewer pointed out, as well).

Looking forward to more, especially if there's Caskett payoff involved! haha.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
:D I love it.
KC chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
I just wanted to let you know that I'm really enjoying this story and I'll be looking for updates! You've done a great job of capturing the characters. I especially like how you've written Kate; she's obviously very strong, but is just holding it together in this situation, which really rings true.

runeaglerun chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
Wow, I just started reading this tonight and I'm glad I did. Really nice job! Perfect distraction from all these charming storms/tornadoes we're getting here in the south today. Can't wait to see the next chapter! :)
southrnbygrace chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
You're doing a wonderful job with your characterizations and story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
shiratdeborah chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Okay, its an official WOW!

You, re defintely on to something here - this is by far the best - as in emotionally true, mature and well written - presentation of the Castle gets shot twist of ep 3x24. (And as dramatic as the attempt on Kates life is in the ep, I, too, feel that it shouldve been Castle who shouldve been injured, that certainly would have had an interesting, perspective altering effect on Beckett - though injuring the hero is a bit more standard than what the TÜTB chose).

Speaking of dramatic: now, that was certainly a charged break up between Josh and Kate.

So bottom-line: more soon pretty please ; ))
psycochick32 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Yaaay! :D I am so excited you decided to write this!

The way you started this was great - the framing of the funeral, of Castle's thoughts about it (I was so touched in the episode when he was pallbearer, given how many officers worked under Roy) and then the way things absolutely unraveled from the shot onward.

The writing here is so superb - you ride that line between dramatic and descriptive without it being overly so on either side.

Basically, I love absolutely everything about this and am so glad you're posting it. I know you'll do a great job.
Jennawnanaw chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
:D I offically love this story with a firey passion. I really hate Josh, but I can see him doing this for Kate.
Zanna1990 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
This is really well written, and in-character, in my opinion, which I'm such a stickler for (really can't read any fanfiction, unless it's in-character and feels like something I could see unfold on the show). Also, I really appreciate how you wrote Josh, I can't stand all the fanfics that make him all explosive in temper and immature and jealous, etc ... The way you wrote him is exactly how I see him reacting if something like this were to happen on the show. I mean I kind of like him, yes, I've never liked how he's in the way of Castle and Beckett being together, but other than that, he seems like a good guy, I can't really hate him.

Anyway, this is getting long-winded, I really like your story so far, and hope you'll update with more soon!