Reviews for the hard truth
The Narnian Phantom Stallion chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Whoa dude!
Laylinka chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I always wanted more of that scene. I was shocked to find out it was the real Doctor that pushed her against the wall. I always wanted a scene addressing that when they get back to the TARDIS. Him pushing her against the wall was nothing compared to what she had shared with him unknowingly, about seeing him die in the future.

I love what you imagined it to be. Now I want more of this story lol. It was a glorious one shot though. I love the way he stares people down, his smug amusement and the tone of his voice.

I don't understand how he ruined her life. He made her life extraordinary. Did she ever acknowledge that he ruined her life? I know she had seen 4 therapists and that alone was due to the fact that when he had met her he had promised to come back but didn't for several years. At the risk of sounding dimwitted, he didn't do that on purpose right? He didn't want to wait till she was older? I thought he was genuinely surprised that she had grown up. Other then that I think that he took the utmost care of her, or I could just be love with Eleven and can't see past his joyous, wacky, invigorating self. His murderous side definitely has a special place in my heart to tho. :P XD
diAngelo57 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
this is fantastic! when i first watched The Almost People and saw the doctor slam her against the wall i seriously thought he was going to kiss her
Shaman Shinobi chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
;P But it was really the Doctor who slammed her against the wall because they switched shoes earlier...or did they switch later?
eekz chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This was lovely! You're an excellent writer (with apparently excellent taste in music) and the premise of this is brilliant. The Doctor wouldn't confront her himself, but a pissed of Ganger? Yeah, I can see that. And I love the "Always with the Rory!"

Thank you for the great read. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
this
so
much

dark!(clone!)Eleven is sexay
and i always found that shoving against wall was way too suspicious and the best thing is that it's the real eleven that does it, so *faints*
Ashlee Pond chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Ohmygod this was awesome.
So believable and painfully bittersweet, I love it!
cancersticks chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
That was amazing, I loved it
in time you will be fine chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
tumblr_

i make this face 9/10 with your stories

the remaining 1 is when i do this

. /tumblr_m00io4z8xz1qg6diyo4_
prose.titute chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I am making my way through DW series 6 and even though I am aware of 11/Riversong's impending marriage/relationship (I also ship 11/Riversong) due to spoilers I coaxed out of my friend I really still feel enormously pleased whenever I see a hint of something that can be interpreted as an 11/Amy moment. :)

When I watched the episode I was really confused by the sonic screwdriver changing hands because at the end when Amy and real!Doctor head back to the TARDIS he chucks the screwdriver to the flesh!Doctor and earlier before Amy is pushed up against the wall (wasn't that yummy?) I saw the Doctor chuck his sonic screwdriver to fleshie. This confused me so much I looked up the episode on Wikipedia and then I realised that the Doctor that pushed Amy against the wall (again - yummyyyyyy) was the REAL one because as they had said: they switched shoes to learn about treatment of the flesh by others.

I don't know if you got all that... But Amy told the real!Doctor about being invited to see his death (right before he yummily pushed her against the wall).

Post-rambling: I like your focus on how Amy affected the Doctor; Fanfiction - where the Doctor can't control himself.

When I watched that episode and observed both Doctors' interactions with Amy I was SO excited for all the fanfiction I thought would be available of Amy/11-Ganger for me to immerse myself in before I started the one I'm planning, but guess what? YOURS IS THE ONLY ONE!

Your fantastic fic is the only 11-Ganger/Amy fic on this site. In English, in any language. I checked! I've read fics in LOTE by copying and pasting them into Google Translate in the past. But until I publish my 11-Ganger/Amy fic it looks like yours will remain on its lonesome. :( Shame - even though it turned out that it wasn't the Ganger that roughed it up with Amy I am still quite intrigued by what 'might have been'

I'm following your tumblr now (I'm brinheartsharry & ). Can I link you to my fic when I publish it? I'd like to know what you think of my ideas. :)
SilverStarLight17 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Ohmigoodness! That was a great fic. I got slight chills at the part when he says, "I've never trapped you, Pond." Great story! It'd be awesome if you could continue it!
Stetchnik chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Interesting, but I thought the one in the hall was the original Doctor...
Bad-Wolf chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Yes, "Holy crap" went through my mind too, but you know they say..

...Never trust a trailer. Any who, awesome writing!
BeesBee chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This is the best! I was hoping someone would write something like this for 'The Almost people' :D THE BEST, I repeat!