Reviews for Dance With The Devil
Wondermoonlight chapter 30 . 9/19/2015
Huh, now this is something different. A clear breath of fresh air. It's been a while since I read a fanfic so interesting. The pairing is my favorite, and the summary trapped me right away. I knew Hinata was going to be evil and etc, but I had no clue this was going to be about religion! Such a taboo subject! But instead of pushing me away, I felt glued to the words. Funny thing to think because I usually have no interest in this.

Where to begin? I just liked the whole story! The plot was simply great. Demons, angels, halfies, new breeds, crossovers (this made me laugh), lost souls? Those scared me. I really liked how you wrote your ideas. I understood Hinatas feelings and I understood Narutos. They were well thought. I could get behind everything and perfect the quote 'we are always sometimes monsters'. The romance was well developed and nice to read. It didn't really feel rushed. Minatos and Hinatas relationship was incredibly cute and to say perfectly imperfect. Oh, I also like how you used every single moment to shove in our faces how sinful we are (no, no it's not sarcasm, I actually did like it and I agree).

Now, what I didn't really like is the epilogue. Not because I felt offended or anything, but because I felt it came out of nowhere. It was just your own view of things and though you are right, it just didn't belong to the story. Instead of putting it as an epilogue, it would have been better as just an artist comment or personal opinion.

And that's it. That's the only thing I didn't like. There are obviously some typos, verbal mistakes and missed words that made me huff at one point, but I forgot them too quickly to take them into consideration for a dislike.
I would give you a 8/10! Very well done! This goes to favorites. I would like to read the fic someday again.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/23/2015
Ehmmm well hay !
I find your story really great. It is so toching and I really like your way of thinking about god devil and humans. Your way of wirting your story ares great! YOUR STORYLINE SHOULD BE A REAL BOOK! and believe it or not but i would buy it even it could have some improvements i really liked
If you want hear more about my opine , mail me
Lg niroha
PS: i am sorry if i made some spelling and grammer mistakes. I am still in the learning phase
Hitomi Of The Sand chapter 30 . 6/18/2014
i love this fic so much!
Hitomi Of The Sand chapter 26 . 6/18/2014
poor naruto!
Hitomi Of The Sand chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
love the sasusaku part
Hitomi Of The Sand chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
lol religion bashing sounds awesome! i'm satanic lol (JK) his should be interesting.
Zentari2238 chapter 30 . 5/21/2014
A couple of problems here: this is not naruto, this is a fic using the character's names in a totally unrelated fashion to make some asinine story.
draco122 chapter 30 . 5/19/2014
overall this was a great story a lot of fun to read and thanks for the advice i really needed it.
draco122 chapter 19 . 5/19/2014
this is cute and so far anyone that is offended is a fool
winddemon199 chapter 19 . 5/17/2014
I like this story. and just so you know I agree with what you say in your author notes at the top just so you know I use to be a christian but now I'm an agnostic. I do kinda believe in god but I kinda don't I'm in the middle and if there is a god like in one of the other reviews I don't think he'd want us to worship him. I do agree about the God, adam, eve and the devil part don't believe or agree everything you hear even from your pastor have your own opinion
WOLF TITAN chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I still like this story I wish you could make more of them
Anime Fan 295647 chapter 12 . 12/9/2012