Reviews for Surrogate Motherhood
Blades252 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
lol This is definitly going up in my favs :D

Thing is, I could totally see this actually happening XD
bairdy chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
hahaha that is preety good are you going to make another part ?
AcousticMemory chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Ah yes! Mama Bernie! Gotta love her 3 That really is how it's like though! Really like the story, and it fits well!
CourtyPie chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Very good story, I loved it. Hoffman as the father made me smirk lol. :D Awesome story.
CloudedWater chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
very faithful to Bernie's char I think. definitely something she would be thinking about.
Rio Voltaire chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Congratulations on pulling a review outta me. ;P

I thought it was brilliantly done m'dear. I love this sort of introspection and I think Bernie's pretty damn awesome (though Baird is my favourite). I never really consciously thought about Bernie being their 'mother' (more of a grandmother, courtesy of Baird) but it certainly fits. And Hoffman as the father is a pretty amusing mental image. Seriously, someone should draw this happy family D.

I hope to see more from you in the future.

~Rio
tht1chck chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Bernie is my favorite character whenever she's around, right when I finished reading I thought about the GoW novel Aspho Fields, and then zoomed back to the top to see your source. I thought the story would be a bit more Mataki focused, but it was good. Anything involving Bernie is OK in my book!
Madame Walnut chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Oh that was so affectionate and beautiful! The gears are all one big happy family! Very well written. Good job.