Reviews for The Next Doctors
Toaofwriting chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
This is a great story; I'd love to see you do Planet of the Dead, Waters of Mars, and End of Time with Matt Smith.
where-is-my-tennant chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
There seriously needs to be a sequel to this! YOU SHOULD REWRITE THE ENTIRE SEASONS WITH DONNA! I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER!
teddybowties chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
ohh this was nice. i really enjoyed it. nothing wrong with it at all.
teddybowties chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
ohhh, why the HELL didn';tthey use that one? awwww... damn bastards. Why cna;t they EVerleave the GOOD STUFF in?

wibblecry. this was so much more epic with Eleven. he's much more self-aware than Ten. good job man. Miss Hartigan was saved.. totally awesome.
teddybowties chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
real glasses. Oh god I love you. You do Eleven so awesomely... -awesomely- meh, an epic Phail. I wanted a better word, more fitting, but alas.
Reedom chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Also, enjoy:

/FanFic/TheNextDoctors
Reedom chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
Are you going to continue this concept with Planet of the Dead, Waters of Mars, The End of Time?

Now, with The End of Time, THAT I would love to see, if you would have the 11th Doctor regenerate like the 10th did in the original version, or find some way around it so that he can have his adventures with Amy.
thegoldfishassassin chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
You dont know who kakashi is 0.0 wow now i feel like an even bigger nerd but hes... just look him up be he says yo and waves lazily like every time some one sees him in naruto
thegoldfishassassin chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
kakashi moment D
ThetaSigma14 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I enjoy this chapter a lot! It's a very good adherence to Matt's Doctor while still incorporating the other storyline. I giggled at the last line :) Can't wait to finish it!

Teddy
uzumaki misaki chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
Cool but I'd like to see more since he's noticed the crack in time...
cassikat chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
You really deserve more reviews for this one. While I haven't been able to watch any of the Eleventh Doctor, you're making him real for me. And I love how Donna handles his regeneration sickness. This was a very good re-do of The Next Doctor, and I do like how you used the alternate ending. It's a different Doctor, one that didn't lose his Donna, so he'd take a different path.

I do have one question though - did they ever go back for his trainers and old suit? Cause that would be a huge anachronism otherwise. And besides, he might need all the stuff in those pockets. ;)

Again, hurrah for keeping Donna alive and well and with the Doctor!
Hikari of the Moon chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Very nice take on The Next Doctor! I like that you used the alternate end of the CyberKing as well; it definitely feels more like Eleven's different from Ten with it ending differently. Donna was very well characterized and Eleven was pretty good as well, especially handling his regeneration sickness. Bravo!
Pilcrow chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
I really enjoyed reading this.
sakura-blossom62 chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
I absolutely love what you have done to these episodes especially by continuing with Donna. I can't wait to read more!