Reviews for Project H: Eclipse
Great ending. Can't wait to read Deathly Hallows Part 1
Cutie16 chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
Loved it!
Ailat chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
I can't wait till Deathly Hallows pt 2, cause personally, i thought that it was very easily made fun of, even though it was awesome. :)

Much love

Ailat
PsychoticButLoveable chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
This is possibly the best Twilight fanfiction ever written. Thank you.

Sammie
Ryo Nightray chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Once again, fantastic!

Emmett and Bree's commentary was hillarious!

Looking forward to the HP parody!
Ailat chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
One word.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Much love

Ailat
Hikari no Kishi chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Bella: *Cuts finger, and wipes it straight on the tree. She just smears her open wound right against the bark! She doesn't even wipe the blood off with a clean finger and then on the tree, she just goes straight for the finger infection. Sure, it's far less serious than being ravaged by a vampire, but just take a second to dab some antiseptic on that haemorrhaging cut. I know there are far more important narrative issues I should be criticising, but it really bugs me every time I watch. And then she wipes her finger on a leaf. That could have been poison ivy! What a terrible role model for young girls*

She truly is a terrible role model. A very well put together chapter. Eclipse has certainly been improved by your hands. I also enjoy Jasper constantly punching Bella...

Can't wait for the finale! It is the next one right?
Cutie16 chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
I love it
Ryo Nightray chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
This is so freakin' hillarious!
EBJvampy chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
I love the fact that all the things you're making fun of are actually critical things from the movie. They just made it so easy to poke fun at this saga! Loved this chapter and appreciated all your criticism! Update again when you can! :)
Becky L chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Loved it :) This is the best of your parodies-so far!
Hikari no Kishi chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Charlie: Bella! You come home late with two guys fighting over you? I think this is the first time I've ever been proud of you

Bella: Look daddy, I'm graduating

Charlie: Nerd

Bella: I wish it was the first time I'd heard that. I'm just glad that after the Quileute campfire and Rosalie, I don't have to hear any more dull back stories

Jasper: I was the youngest major in the Texas cavalry...

Bella: Damn it

I think that Charlie wins for having the best lines! This parody just keeps getting better and better! Looking forward to what's coming next!
Twilightfangirl311 chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
I loved this! Very funny.
EBJvampy chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
LMAO this story is hilarious! I just love how it's so easy to make fun of Twilight; I can enjoy liking and making fun of it at the same time, right? :P

Well... hope you update soon and finish this comical masterpiece!
Ryo Nightray chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Hilarious as ever - you always write such good lines
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »