Reviews for Breaking Routine
This story is amazing
Janell Harris chapter 8 . 5/19
This story is awesome 8 chapters in and man I'm hooked
nitewolf423 chapter 19 . 4/17
This is an awesome story
Astrobot1745 chapter 1 . 4/7
Love the Hellsing Abridged reference with Grimmjow
Ziltoid chapter 19 . 3/20
Great chapter. Glad you've returned!
I really wonder what Aizen is planning now. Almost thought he was abducting the espada through negacion, but no. Still, this whole bone-clone ploy seems to be a distraction from what Aizen's real goal..
Rachnee chapter 3 . 3/12
From Chapter 3

The horror stories I remember are the Dead Space movies (two of 'em) and any parasite infection/old timey zombie movies XP
Rachnee chapter 1 . 3/12
My favorite is definitely IchigoXAppaci. They just seem to be the best pairing to me because they have a similar personality (don't get me wrong, polar opposites are cool too), but with Ichigo caring about his buddies and Appaci caring about family, they would be the perfect duo, keeping each other safe (also, the tomboy look makes her way too cute for her to be a villain).
Seiei chapter 19 . 3/7
Well slap me in the face and call me Mary! Breaking Routine makes another return after a long wait. Had to re-read the old chapters to catch back up with everything, and I'd say the chapter is very well written (Loved the Hellsing abridged ref). I feel like Ichigo should spend some one to one time with Sung-Sun, while the "you wants to Ichi-D!" Is fun to read, would be nice to she her be open with him alone for a scene.

PS: What did you think of the ending if Bleach?
Daddymoopoo chapter 19 . 3/2
Good read. Keep it up
Windfyre chapter 19 . 2/2
Great to see this story again!

I love that it's gone in a unique direction since the beginning and gone from a harem story to a genuine story-line.

Good luck writing!
Stormshadow13 chapter 19 . 2/1
I'm so glad to see a new chapter!

I really enjoyed the fight between Grim and Zaroki, The way it ended made me laugh so hard.

The fight that everyone is in now is great! Your doing a great job on describing the battle sense and what is happening,

Looking forwards to seeing what you do next.
Emman214 chapter 19 . 2/1
So i rabdonly and omfg i wish people come back after they leave stories discontinued for so long
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 19 . 2/1
Great chapter! I loved this a ton!
draconis ignitus chapter 19 . 2/1
Nice Vader reference
linx007 chapter 19 . 2/1
*refreshes favorites page to see if there's any updates and sees this chapter* "Holy shit really!" Shocked and happy to see you again so all I have to say is welcome back and please don't disappear again.