Reviews for Death's Revenge
jessaline chapter 4 . 8/14
please continue
DragonTamer01 chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
PLEASE get back to this story and finish it!
DragonTamer01 chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Oh yeah. I AM LOVING THIS!

PLEASE tell me that you have not abandoned this story and will get back to it soon!
HellionWrath chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Evil yes! Hope you update soon, I want to see Ron get his ass kicked!
Black Durion chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
This is an awesome story I've read a couple that took the challenge you did and I must say yors is the only one that stands out cause most of the ones I read are the same
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
oh this is different I like it. more chapters please
jupimako chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Interesting, if a bit disjointed. I hope you continue in the future.
jupimako chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Um, if he was to be raised by Sirius then why do you have Harry saving Sirius during your supposed to in year blank rant?

Other than that, I think this version is great.
jupimako chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Awesome first chapter!
Kalladin1989 chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Interesting story. Can't wait to see where you take it.
hooked on tv chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
really hope to see more of this. It was a very refreshing response to the challenge that i have not seen before.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Evil Harry and Hermione is a tough sell, dark is quite believable, evil not so much. Seems to me rather than being deaths representatives those were demons doing what they do best lying and telling the truth both simultaneously and flawlessly weaving a story that directs Harry and Hermione down a even more destructive path that will send the entire world into utter chaos, mostly likely ushering in the apocalypse, and allowing demons free reign upon the earth. That was my suspicion based on my interpretation of what I read. Well written I eagerly await your next chapter.
Edrian chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
I love it! Please continue
mkeeg91 chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
that was weird... I didn't like the part of Harry and Hermione getting played by that... whatever they were in the afterlife... but it's your fic, so have fun :)

love the darker Harry/Hermione stuff. Hope to see some new alliances made...

keep it up! :D
LordRahl80 chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
A fresh twist on an old challenge very good also there are too few dark H/Hr stories and I am exited to see where this one will be going