Reviews for Only In My Dreams
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
At first I was really unsure about this story because of how strange and confusing it was, but the more I read the more I liked it. The ending was absolutely perfect! I'm so glad that Katie became a reality. She was adorable! Now, let's hope that this happens for real one day!
Peace.Love.CSI chapter 16 . 1/16/2012
Ah! I seriously loved this story! When I first started it, I was slightly confused, but as I got further into it, I just couldn't stop reading! You are such a great writer, and I hope you keep writing! (:
Caedus chapter 12 . 1/12/2012
I almost Cried when Tony had to leave Katie with Gibbs. The way you wrote that scene was amazing though how it makes you think there may be like an alternate realite that Tony was dreaming about but anyway I hope Tony gets Katie back in the next story. Yep you gotta make a sequel.
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 16 . 11/2/2011
This was amazing. I loved how you brought the characters in Tony's dream and in reality to life. I'm glad Tony got his dream to come true.
senselesswords chapter 16 . 10/30/2011
I loved you story! it's a mixture between NCIS and A Family Man that works perfectly. I liked Gibbs role at towards the end, as a mediator between the two realities. Your other stories are also really good.
inspirationimagination chapter 16 . 10/24/2011
Just wanted to say, I've read a few of your stories and they're all really good. You're really creative, this story especially is a favourite. I love the epilogue, and how you've shown the happy ending, compared to his dream. You really captured the characters and I love Gibbs in this story, he's Tony's sort of go-between for the dream and the real world. Loved it! x
Tacpebs chapter 16 . 10/23/2011
Aww, that was cute. I liked it. Nicely done.
Kastia chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
I love happy headings, so I'm glad you decided to stick in the epilogue. Great story!
somebody615 and curzin who a chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
re to lazy to log in. you seriously just made us squel like a crazy fan girl.

when i (somebody615) read the part about Ziva giving birth I was thinking ' now i wonder how many other authors wrote about this too' but it turned out ammmaaaaazing!

Ok curzin time. i agree with somebody615. that part has probably been over written sooo many times but you made iit sound awesome and if ncis was a book i would read it if you were the author :))
hellokittii16 chapter 16 . 10/19/2011
This was all so sectacular ']] i cried when ziva died yall both captured every moment so well i was hooke from the begining ]] great job really damn you should send a copy to the ncis producers so they can make this into an up coming episode serioulsy lol
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
Beep boopboop! I'm gonna read more of this fantastic story that I'm falling in love with :D
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
MY SHORTEST REVIEW EVER AND I APOLOGISE FOR IT. Here goes:

:') Update!
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
:') But Ziva(although I know she's pregnant) is kinda b*tchy isn't she? Gosh. But it was good:)

-Manda:)
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
:D OOHOOHOOHOOH I LIKE IT I LIKE IT! Gosh I sound like a small kid:) Hi, I'm Amanda(Manda, Mandy, Am,! This was really good, gonna read the rest:)
AccessBlueFleet chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I *love* the movie 'Family Man'!

I can't wait to read the rest of this.