Reviews for Soft Is A Death That Never Ends
Idiosy chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Well written.I liked how you portrayed Kenny(my 2nd favorite character in South Park.)
GoldenLemonade13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I lvoe this one-shot...Poor,poor Kenny...He will be forced to watch everyone die,but he cannot...So sad for Kenny...
LoveLaurel101 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That was a very moving story that made me really think of Kenny's life in that perspective. Thanks for a great story! You're a really talented writer!

~LoveLaurel101
ROSSELLA1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Poor Kenny! I think you really captured his character and based off of the last three episodes of last season I think this is how he feels.
Phantom Nini chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
(heh... this is the 2nd story i've reviewed that was yours...)

By the way, sorry for messing up the title in the review game thread. i feel horrible! TT_TT

Oh. My. God. This was amazing; it truly was. I love the fact that there was another Kenny fic about him worrying about his death. (I still want to know how kenny died involving the warhead & Mrs. Garrison! funny!)

And the part where Kenny cries... it made me sooooo sad! :(

*Sigh* i desperately wish there was more to this one shot, but alas, there was not... (i just love stories about Kenny's deaths, so i would probably read a long multi chapter story of it) ;)
DevilMakesThree chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Your writing style is brilliant. I've been sifting through your fics over the past week and I have to say that your prose is breathtaking, and the narration is just..

Beyond words.

The characters are so tangible and your portrayal is just. Aghhh.

You are probably one of the most Koala Tea writers on this site. That is all I have to say.
18483628162729262 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011