Reviews for The Light In His Eyes
SunshineProject chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Q.Q really cute, adorable.
Queen of Spades England chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Poor zero and caused this they get a foot stuck in their ass
FreakyMe99 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
It so sad! Why did kaname have to die? They could have been happy just the way thing were and you can't get
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
So sad that the baby died!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Awww I was so happy for them and I thought this was gonna be sweet man was I wrong now I'm really sad.I mean it was good but I'm just sad now.
Lady Darcy chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
It's so sad! Guess that's the way life goes. Anyway apart from the death of their baby this was a very nice story. KEEP UP!
Kawaii Neko Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
i cried though out this
Kamihana Kajimura chapter 1 . 8/13/2012 sad! really love this! Wahh! Poor lil kaname didn't even get to be showered with oohs and aaahs from fans! Very good though there were a couple of grammer issues and the crashing was a little confusing. But this is still a master peice. Great job! :D this couple aling with RidoxHaruka and RidoxKaname ! QQ
CapriciousUke chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Aww, that's so sad! D:
irmina chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
ouch. I just knew this would happen. Why do you like sad stories? Just curious.
ben4kevin chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
beautiful I hope there will be more, Haruka & Zero it's such a cute pairing.
SoulReaper Rukia chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I'm just going to get it out now.

I know, that without a doubt, that you WILL create a sequal to this showing when they have another child or are having Yuuki. I know you will. Because you're a kick a-s author like that.

Now, I find it interesting how all of these da-m scenarios always have to deal with a car crash. D-amn these car crashes. Also, I'm glad that they are both still alive though.

Most importantly, please do another story on these two. Not meaning the sequel of course. Why? Because it's just that da-mn hot. What would be even hotter is if they were brothers and all this happened.

I love it! 3

You're not losing your touch. xD

Hahaha. 3
Brookie cookie17 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
i don't think your losing your touch keep up the awesome work
WookieCookie chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
...*glares at you* you you killed Kaname! I was so enjoying the calm and lovely moment when you ruined it with Kaname's death! The baby's death!

You touched my weakness! I can never see or listen about the death of babies. T_T

They might have been happy, they might have moved on, but the memory of Kaname will always be there and I found myself get angry instead of crying. _;

I should have known your story will always be like this, sad, painful and and make me clench my teeth. Gahh! *scratches hair*

And that song, their song was so beautiful but I'd have never thought this to happen to them after they sang the song! *stomps foot*

But overall, because Cookie will get mad at me if I start throwing tantrum, so I'll stop here and say I love your story even if it hurts me.

Remember, still glaring, still glaring! ;D ;D

G-17writa chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
*cries* I loved wookiecookies story it was SO HAPPY! But ofcourse you write what you do best making people cry ;( anyway I love it still because in real life (lol not m-preg) such bad incidents do happen.

It was a really good sequal, in my eyes you wrote the relationship perfectly to that of wookiecookie- the same vibe and overall characterization of characters.

Finally, poor zero-chan lost his son 'kaname' btw do you find it easier to kill kaname in general? Have you killed zero at all?... Uh if you haven't forget I ever mentioned it lol you probably kill him off next XD