Reviews for iAm Not Jealous
HigherSilver chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Awww... that was so cute. It doesn't even have to be love. It could just be friendship. I'm glad I'm not the only who noticed how jealous both of them got in that episode
iwntyou2wntme chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
(*u*) Sooo cuute :D I love that its something that COULDVE happened in between the scenes of what they showed. And if it did happen, it wouldve been A HUGE development concerning 'seddie' but I dont think it would changed much.. So reallly really great job on this one!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Good Story
Geekquality chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Loved it! :D
bluejay63 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
hey, great story,maybe you will make it a two shot.
PurpleJerk chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Aww! Cutest one-shot ever! Everyone tries to put Sam and Freddie together in their stories and they're kinda OOC, fluffy, cheesy and... whatever. I love how you ended the story with a hug and not kiss, it's more likely. Freddie was really brave to admit he cares A LOT about Sam. Love it, really.
toughgirl13 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I must admit, this is some awesome chizz you got here.

Awesome! I loved it especially this part:

He scoffed at her words, as if she was stupid to believe anything else. "I know I can, Sam. I know you better than you think. Cort's not your type. Sure, he's got a six pack, but he's got the brain of a toddler. I mean, lemonade in a bag? Really? Your type is someone who can give you a challenge...and, you know, someone who knows what two plus two is. And besides...you're my Princess Puckett...nobody else's."