Reviews for Revenge
Komi V chapter 22 . 7/20/2013
(Leaving a review here instead of the last chapter because apparently you can't review the same chapter twice.)

So I first read this a while ago before I'd actually read the Dresden Files (or knew much about the series at all, really) and I liked it pretty well. Now having read the series, I think it's safe to say I like it even more, particularly since I actually get the references Harry makes in his narration. I should also add that your narration feels and sounds a lot like the narration in the actual books, so that was pretty cool, too. Good stuff!
quoththeraven5 chapter 22 . 6/9/2013
Your story is amazing, I reread the entire thing... so good! :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 23 . 4/27/2013
this story was amazing!
aronoiiel chapter 23 . 3/11/2013
O.M.G. I honestly didnt consider the Dresden fandom as one that would coincide well with the Batfamily but man this was exceptionally done! You have Harry down wonderfully and the Batfamily was nicely portrayed in response to all the events! I have to say I may be fangirling through this review but I cant help myself lol. I really REALLY like that you didnt try to mix and match so to speak the two world's magic they both work on completely different variables. Im highly anticipating reading the other two stories in this crossover and I have to say that ending. . . Simply priceless! Well done and thank you so very much for posting this to be honest I havent smiled a true smile or laughed a good real laugh in a while so thank you :)
Thaumh chapter 23 . 12/18/2012
Hell's Bells! This so totally NEEDS to be made into a movie. Animated, in the style of the 80s/90s TV show, like Phantasm. With Paul Blackthorne as the voice Dresden of course.
Hawthornbranch chapter 23 . 11/23/2012
This was great! I really enjoyed the exchanges between Harry and Nightwing, and between Harry and the Bat. Considering the Bat's well known dislike for anything magic, he actually seemed pretty civil (growly, but civil) to Harry.

I have to say, between this and the sequels, you're making it very difficult for me to get my work done today... I'd much rather be reading the further adventures of the wizard and the Batclan. Thanks so much for writing and for sharing!
Anon and anon chapter 23 . 11/8/2012
Aww, this is super! Dresden is always made of awesome, but Batfamily/Dresden fic, or at least your Batfamily/Dresden fic, is double the fun. Off to go look for a sequel...!
Unseen Watcher chapter 15 . 8/11/2012
I just want to say how much I /love/ how you keep emphasizing 'his sons' 'his father', and other family terms. I don't think it's emphasized enough in the comics. It's wonderful. Thank you.
Nice crossover. Here's to Dresden getting a steadier paycheck out of it... and maybe some contacts in the wider magical community that will respect his as a colleague instead of treating him like necessary dirt.
Komi V chapter 23 . 7/21/2012
Neat story! I'm not as familiar with the Dresden Files as I am with Batman and co., but you did a good job at making the two make sense together. :)

- Komi V
DarthZ chapter 23 . 3/10/2012
I wonder how many zeros said compensation consisted of? This story and the sequel cracks me up an I could read both over and over :)
TwiceMarked chapter 23 . 3/5/2012
I absolutely loved this story, especially with the way it ended. Harry finally gets a wad of cash to bolster his insipid bank account, after kicking ass and taking names. Then there is the whole thing you've got with him partnering up with Nightwing, Robin an Batman of all people. Really liked the story. Thanks.
Tiger Lily Roar chapter 23 . 12/14/2011
I know absolutely nothing about the Dresden Files, but I really enjoyed this! Is there more?
Xakko chapter 23 . 12/13/2011
great story - the ending seemed a bit quick, but that's probably a testament to the buildup. Wish we could have seen Oracle, but she and Harry's murphyonic field just wouldn't mix...
Cassandra Chalice chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
Did I mention humor, LOL humor? Perhaps I could have found something negative, if I worked at nitpicking. Very impressive.
Cassandra Chalice chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Oh, yeah, this prequel has a much stronger beginning than its main story. Great characterization, action, plot intro, minor chapter cliffhanger... need I continue? very good work.