Reviews for chance is a word void of sense
PussyWillowCat chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
:O
this was utter perfection :D I loved it
azab chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
loved it great job
plastiscine chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Honestly, this is one of the best Raine/Blainchel fics I've read. I love their entire journey and Blaine's talk with Britney is so well done. I think it really captures what love really should be about and how labels aren't relevant when it comes to matters of the heart. Thank you for this, it was superb. I really hope you write more of this pairing!
berrywarbler chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This was really cute :) I liked the idea of them just stumbling across each other again in NYC, you did a great job with the story!
bridgetlynn chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This was so cute. Really really loved it. This was a pairing I wish they had at least tried on the show...if only because they seem to be so vehemently against the idea of a bi-sexual character (Kurt's little rant...Santana is suddenly entirely a lesbian...)

Though, I have to admit that line about Puck going back to Ohio (for Quinn? gah) made me a little nauseous.
waiting4thefairytale chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Omg. Seriously fell in love with ur story. Please make a continuation?
malfoymaiden chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This was SUCH a beautiful story!

this isn't a very popular ship, because Klaine fans are intensely loyal. I'm not much of a Klaine fan, though, so when Rachel and Blaine kissed in 'Alcohol', I found myself a new ship! unfortunately I don't know anyone else who ships it. Thank god for this beautiful fic! Very well-written!

This is the first 'Raine' fic I've read, and boy, you didn't let me down. Thank you!
strawberriesandchocolate chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This story is absolute perfection! I am speechless ! I can say so many positive things about this story but there are too many words to describe how beautiful and amazing this story is. I really really wish that you would continue this because you are an amazing writer ! This story is a work of art! Great job!
hysterical laughter chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
KYAAA! i love it! thank you so much! i'll probabaly be rereading it a few times... ::sniff sniff:: i feel so happy! so cute... and the one sided puckleberry was touching too! love it, love it, love it! thank you so much! hugs and kisses!
gleek06216 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Yay! I loved this! I loved Brit being the one to realize they loved each other and playing match maker. The dash of Britana was adorable and the Puckleberry friendship was amazing! The ending was sweet and perfect as always. Wonderful job :)
NotSorry chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I was crying. That was gorgeous
kjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Oh god. I ship Raine now. How did you ever do this to me? How? Tell me!

I totally hate Kurt now. He stands in the way of complete and utter Raine-ness. Finn, too, but he's not so much of a problem.

I loved your Raine/Brittana/Puck mix. It was really well-played, and not having Puck be with someone but have feelings for Rachel in the past was awesome. I felt like Blaine and Rachel are canon, which would never happen because as Brittany says, "Capital G Gay." I hate your epic-ship-changer-thinga-ma-bob.

Raine is on.

(Brittana already is, and this review will never make sense to you).