Reviews for Shadowmancer
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 1/26
This is really interesting I can't wait for more!
Jameslw chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Great, Please continue
Galacter chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
You are taking WAY too long with these damn Exams man.
Samhain Otsutsuki chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
i just remembered i read this before. its been awhile but i still love it. you are quite the author mate.
(yes i'm copying you, deal with it,)
suikofan chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Was Gara trained by Titan the Earth summons from FF7 because of his powers? Or Demos from FF8 because of personality? Or a different summons maybe the Tommberry King.
randomer77 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
nice.
though I felt like you kind of, (how do I say this) ran out of juice
it went great all round however once you got to the part where he came back to konoha and about the marriage contracts it felt like you ran out of juice and the quality and originalty took a lower grade.
it was still good and everything however it just felt like the quality dropped a little.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Really liked the idea in this chapter. Wondering how it will change things in the future and look forward to the next chapter.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
I can't say just how cool this story is. The plot and the interactions are great, the writing is good, and the combination of series is well done. Definitely think I will look into other stories in this crossover and/or from this author.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Awesome. That worked really well and looks to have a lot of potential. Looking forward to reading more.
uscias chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
Please update soon.
Kithrin chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I know of a 'black mage' naruto fic, as well as a just mage naruto fic in case your interested -_- i can PM you links.
Apocalypse Legionaire 117 chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Interesting take on Shiva and is that Aerith talking to Naruto and Gaara? Will Sephiroth make an appearance as well since the Lifestream is involved. A mage Naruto huh? Makes me wonder what other abilities does he have and that line up for the harem... Wow... that many huh? Anyways, looking forward to your next update and keep up the awesome work!
Eurigos chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
awesome
Alex2909 chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
like how things are turning out. guess gaara learned from the stream as well
AlphaLegion chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
This sounds interesting. Is Naruto going to be the summoner for all of the major summons (Ifrit, Bahamut etc?) or is he just going to be a one summon guy?

I like the idea of having him be a primarily magic based combatant. Its nice to see the ninja world try to react to something totally new.