Reviews for Shadowmancer
MonkeyDragon1059 chapter 3 . 6/25
Love this story! Love the complexity, and the detail you put into this story. Hope you can update when you can! ;)
-Monkey Elder
Mizu-FoxGodOfWater chapter 3 . 5/8
Pretty upsetting you abandoned this.
Shadowknightreaper chapter 3 . 2/15
Need more chapters
ARSLOTHES chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
Hope you update this again soon
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
mufufufu very interesting
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
This is really interesting I can't wait for more!
Jameslw chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Great, Please continue
CosmicBeing chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
You are taking WAY too long with these damn Exams man.
Samhain Otsutsuki chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
i just remembered i read this before. its been awhile but i still love it. you are quite the author mate.
(yes i'm copying you, deal with it,)
suikofan chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Was Gara trained by Titan the Earth summons from FF7 because of his powers? Or Demos from FF8 because of personality? Or a different summons maybe the Tommberry King.
randomer77 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
nice.
though I felt like you kind of, (how do I say this) ran out of juice
it went great all round however once you got to the part where he came back to konoha and about the marriage contracts it felt like you ran out of juice and the quality and originalty took a lower grade.
it was still good and everything however it just felt like the quality dropped a little.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Really liked the idea in this chapter. Wondering how it will change things in the future and look forward to the next chapter.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
I can't say just how cool this story is. The plot and the interactions are great, the writing is good, and the combination of series is well done. Definitely think I will look into other stories in this crossover and/or from this author.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Awesome. That worked really well and looks to have a lot of potential. Looking forward to reading more.
uscias chapter 3 . 5/6/2014