Reviews for Firefight
EroseN chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I just love this story so much! It's fantastic! Ah!
Delby259 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
WOW! I really like your pretentious, creepy, weird smut, and am so glad that you do everything shamelessly. In my oppinion, that was Shizuo and Izaya's relationship to a T as it should be and oh so perfect! Your writing style is perfect and the length was perfect and everything was all around great!

~Delby
Aeonora chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This is so perfect. Not just perfect because it's EXACTLY how I see the couple (totally canon in my headXD), but the style was so poetic. The imagery, the parallelism. It was hot. And artistic. Absolutely amazing!
Rebel-Aquarius chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
(sorry for this, but) HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Lol, again, sorry for that, but it felt like the appropriate response, as those were pretty much the only words running through my head the entire time I was reading this. That, and "damn, this is your first attempt?" *is incredibly intimidated*

I LOVE this. Which is funny, because I'm just starting to get into the anime (like, literally), and barely know these characters but your writing is incredible and makes me want to speed through the entire series, just so I can further appreciate how great this fic is. God, everything about this is brilliant. I can't even...nnrgh. Yeah. I'm just gonna go re-read this, again, lol.

Excellent job, and I can't wait to read more of your stuff.

-Rebel
blackkitty27 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
whew -fans self-

throats kinda dry!
ileana425 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I'm going to take a moment and say you kept them brilliantly in character.

Well done.
spiralingdown chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I like your shamelessness.

And the pretentious, creepy, weird smut.

It was delicious.
SUNCITYBLUESonA03 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
ahhhhhh

I love this

It was so well written and had great atmosphere and if I wasn't late for class right now I would definitely go on a really unnecessary spiel.

But yeah ÂșuÂș
Haihai-BAKAdesu chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Wow. That was such a great summary of their relationship, because it's very obvious that those two, when 'romantically' paired together, would be incapable of having a conventional relationship.

This was a great (BETTER than great) read. I loved every word of it.
oCherryxLimeadeo chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Nyaaaaa /drool please grace me with more! Soooo yummyyyy
San chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Holy shit. I loved everything about this, goddamn, YOUR WRITING STYLE. Allow me to squee for a moment here. I can't even think of anything constructive to say because I loved everything, PFFFFF

Keep on writing! ;w;