Reviews for Becoming One
Sylvia Hill chapter 21 . 10/22/2016
Only one thing to say - WOW! I cried, I laughed so hard at the prenatal class chapter, I cried and laughed during the birth. You so captured the essence of the characters. As I read, I picture the people and it wasn't hard to put all the actors from the series into these parts. Beautiful, Wonderful.
sourav15 chapter 6 . 5/11/2016
awesome...
sourav15 chapter 4 . 5/10/2016
really good!
sourav15 chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
awesome!
MstgSzy chapter 21 . 3/13/2016
I don't know how it happened but 'Becoming One' is the first of your Fan Fiction stories that I have read...and I am blown away! On multiple occasions I was ready to post a review, but then held back, wanting to move on to the next chapter. Now that I've finished the story, I can tell you that I found Chapter 21 - The Honeymoon to be the best for me out of all the chapters. Not so much for the smutty parts (though, they're definitely appreciated), but for how eloquently you described that Brennan 'had arrived'. I greatly appreciated how you have seamlessly woven events from Bones canon into your story. I also wanted to mention how clever I found it to be that the name of Booth's temporary partner is 'June' and then Cam completely keeps referring to her as some other name that is a different month. That made me laugh while at the same time I was in awe of your creativity there. Lucky for me, I now have all of the remainder of your Bones stories to read. I've added you to my favorites and look forward to reading more of your stories.
AmazonianWolf19 chapter 19 . 1/26/2016
Oh. My. God... This chapter was the best, I could barely stop laughing... Rabbit necropsy, lock-down, poisonous frogs, Wendell (my favorite squintern) armed with a bat, Cam on delivery, a webcam between the legs... It was awesome, just perfect.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/16/2015
I just found your story yesterday. It is wonderful. Loved the tone and the relationship as it grew. Best one I have read.
Confidential Brunette chapter 19 . 4/11/2015
I've been reading this fic instead of studying for my Microbiology test tomorrow and trust me, it is fabulous work. You made me cry with the last few paragraphs, it was beautifully written. I'm still sniffling as I type this. Bravo on the fabulous work.
Cheers
CB
hjpstarwars chapter 21 . 10/23/2014
I have soooooooooooo much enjoyed this story!
hjpstarwars chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
I love the admitting to weakness is the strongest ever quote I hope you don't mind if I quote you in the future.
kb chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
I know you wrote this a while ago and actually I first read it awhile ago...but it was just as wonderful the second time. thank you
2007gracee chapter 19 . 7/4/2014
Good chapter
Bones2014 chapter 21 . 6/13/2014
This was a most beautiful story. It's nice to have a story that proves life is beautiful & wonderful & just so worth it. Loved the ride. Will continue to work my way through your amazing stories. Please keep writing about my fav couple:-)
Bones2014 chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
I definitely enjoyed your smutty, mushy honeymoon for Mr. & Mrs. Booth:-) I know Brennan would not appreciate hat title as much as I would...lol.
Bones2014 chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
That was absolutely amazing... Classic... Becoming three:-)