Reviews for Becoming One
AmazonianWolf19 chapter 19 . 1/26
Oh. My. God... This chapter was the best, I could barely stop laughing... Rabbit necropsy, lock-down, poisonous frogs, Wendell (my favorite squintern) armed with a bat, Cam on delivery, a webcam between the legs... It was awesome, just perfect.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/16/2015
I just found your story yesterday. It is wonderful. Loved the tone and the relationship as it grew. Best one I have read.
Confidential Brunette chapter 19 . 4/11/2015
I've been reading this fic instead of studying for my Microbiology test tomorrow and trust me, it is fabulous work. You made me cry with the last few paragraphs, it was beautifully written. I'm still sniffling as I type this. Bravo on the fabulous work.
Cheers
CB
hjpstarwars chapter 21 . 10/23/2014
I have soooooooooooo much enjoyed this story!
hjpstarwars chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
I love the admitting to weakness is the strongest ever quote I hope you don't mind if I quote you in the future.
kb chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
I know you wrote this a while ago and actually I first read it awhile ago...but it was just as wonderful the second time. thank you
2007gracee chapter 19 . 7/4/2014
Good chapter
Bones2014 chapter 21 . 6/13/2014
This was a most beautiful story. It's nice to have a story that proves life is beautiful & wonderful & just so worth it. Loved the ride. Will continue to work my way through your amazing stories. Please keep writing about my fav couple:-)
Bones2014 chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
I definitely enjoyed your smutty, mushy honeymoon for Mr. & Mrs. Booth:-) I know Brennan would not appreciate hat title as much as I would...lol.
Bones2014 chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
That was absolutely amazing... Classic... Becoming three:-)
Bones2014 chapter 18 . 6/12/2014
Christmas together...classic, but new:-) Ready for anew year & a new baby...
Bones2014 chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
They wouldn't be where they are if they hadn't gone through what they had, right? The blanket & the song? So sweet:-)
Bones2014 chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
Sweet chapter. Of course he only has eyes for her. They're perfect together:-) they are meant to be together...
Bones2014 chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
Wow, I couldn't think of a better way to spend a vacation:-) As always, love the B&B smut!
Bones2014 chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
Hard to believe that two wonderful people emerged from such horrible pasts. Beautiful chapter...