Reviews for From Amity Park to Jump City
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 9 . 7/19
Uuurgh if only you'd finished! I was so curious as to who Penny is! I thought she was Jinx and when she wasn't, I was like, BWAAAAAHHH?
DarkFastLight chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
Terra. Atleast, that's my guess.
ToscaThorCat chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
That was slightly evil of Danny! *evil grin* I thought it was perfect! I would do that too!
Failharder chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
coul it be ohhhhhhhhhhhh idk ANGLE
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Is the agent Penny, who is also Jinx?
HunterAtNight chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Well that cancels out Penny as a clone then…although to be fair I haven't really watched much of TT and DP. I love this fanfic though! :D
Please update soon, brilliant chapter. :)
Alyss Penedo chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Probably too late to make any impact, but I'll ramble anyways: Danny's big on band-to-hand combat and shooting off ecto-rays/ice blasts, so I'd suggest either a Phantom-powered gun that amplifies his natural power, or stuff like metal knuckle spikes and iron-shod combat boots (I think Sam's pretty much proven their effectiveness XP).
Spiky-Eared Pichu chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
Is Penny actually Rose Wilson, Slade's daughter?
SlytherinPrincess792 chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
I had totally forgot about Jazz... BUT NOW I REMEMBER! And I can't wait to see what you have planned for the Walker scene.
SlytherinPrincess792 chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
Now I like Terra. And I feel so bad for Beast Boy! I know what it feels like to llse the one you love...
SlytherinPrincess792 chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
FINALLY! I haven't seen a crossover with Wulf yet, I was starting to miss him. Cujo this, Clockwork that... NEVER WULF! Thank god you came along. Well, I'll be back. But I must sleep. I have been forced to go to bed.
SlytherinPrincess792 chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
I hate every last ghost that attacked Danny and Terra right now. I just hate them. Even if there was no good explanation, I just hate them.
SlytherinPrincess792 chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Do you know if Vlad has an extra bracelet for me? Because I really want one!

By the way, cool idea you have there. I can see the plot unfolding and I already know I'm going to absolutely love it!
SlytherinPrincess792 chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Aww, Penny, don't be like that. That's just cruel. At least I think the agent is Penny. If I'm wrong, in no way are you allowed to use this as blackmail, if I'm right, I will gloat. I will.
SlytherinPrincess792 chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
I am laughing SOO hard right now.

"Farewell puny humans! For I am the Box Ghost!"

Haha, just cracks me up.