Reviews for The Long Way Home
dark dreamerx chapter 10 . 3/28
Wow... I know it's been a few years since you've written this...but I hope this review reaches you at some point. I've read all of the chapters straight through in roughly 3 hours. I'm awed by the astounding descriptions you so delicately laced through each chapter-each paragraph-each sentence-each phrase! I caught myself hanging on every word, imagining how each character would feel in the situation-think in the situation. All of the words painted such a vivid image of the emotions-the setting-it's been a long time since I've read a fanfic that had such great writing. I'm so happy to have discovered this masterpiece after so long! To be quite honest, I'm definitely a NaruSaku fan-but this story has renewed my love for SasuSaku. The Sasuke that you created here-becoming raw and human again-was very real. Thank you for sharing this beautiful piece with all of us... and for keeping it up all of these years. I hope, wherever you are in life right now, that you are still writing in good health. Because what a wasted talent it would be if not so! Take care, and thank you again :).
hfduh chapter 6 . 3/17
huuuuuu weee
whatsherwhat chapter 10 . 12/25/2017
omg i really enjoyed this fic? it is a surprise because i'm not really someone who enjoys sasusaku or the way that he makes her feel small, but i found this fic believable, and it made me feel ~emotions~, and it had just the right about of angst. thank you so much for writing!
Dishon 3 chapter 10 . 12/20/2017
This was a great story! I was really feeling the conflict of emotion while I was reading. Thank you for writing something as amazing as this
Vios chapter 6 . 12/6/2017
I'm appalled by the lack of justice depicted in this story -

I don't understand how Sasuke and Amaya got away without any punishment for physically assaulting Sakura?! And, how could Sakura simply forgive Sasuke without him showing any form of redemption?

The "happy end" now sadly feels like a bitter insult.
flowersandswords chapter 10 . 11/29/2017
This is by far the most beautiful piece of writing on this site. I have read this story over 5 times and each time, my heart always feels so heavy. The way you write really brings the characters and setting alive. When I'm reading this, it doesn't feel like I'm reading at all. It feels as though I'm actually there with Sakura, like I'm feeling her pain too. That sounds dramatic but it's true. The story flowed so well even though you wrote it over the course of many months. It was beautiful and fulfilling and I will continue to reread this story for as long as it's still up.
What a touching and emotional story, I'm in awe.
HollyNinetales chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
I just went through so many emotions and it's only the first chapter.
Mythomagic101 chapter 10 . 10/7/2017
This was beautiful!
JazzCarnival chapter 10 . 9/5/2017
Let me just say, this was very painful to read. In a good way of course! Reading this was like riding on an emotional roller coster. I mean, your writing is so effective. I could FEEL Sakura's hurt so much that my heart literally ached. Great job at writing this! And thank you! It was wonderful and lovely.
JazzCarnival chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Oh. My. Glob. You just killed me with that first chapter. My emotions are all over the place. Gosh, that was so heartbreaking
rawrchelle chapter 10 . 8/30/2017
I read this fic once every few years, and it never fails to floor me. I'm a general believer that Sasuke doesn't deserve Sakura, but on the rare occasions that he does, it's because he's the Sasuke that you've created, hopeful and capable of change. This is one of the few happy endings for SasuSaku that I adore.

Your writing has the ability to make my heart race and it cuts straight to the core. It's so raw in such a sincere way.

Thank you for this.
enrimoe chapter 10 . 8/18/2017
i was reading this in the train and i smiled and cried because the last chapter was so beautiful. even the old man sitting in front of me looked at me confusedly and maybe thinking what happened with this girl.
Miikasa chapter 10 . 8/16/2017
such a beautiful story ... even if you are not a shipper ,this one will make u fall ..amazing way of writing... one of the best sasusaku fic. I'm gonna read it again :)
CambrielleWP chapter 10 . 7/28/2017
I always thought I had read all of the best SasuSaku fanfics. This fanfic proved ne wrong. This is definitely one of the best! A gem!