Reviews for everything you need to know
raeganb123 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Loved it! As usual! Keep writing Puckleberry.
Melkee chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Sigh! Puck feeling used is something that has been on my mind ever since the beginning of Glee Season 1. Nova802 is a great writer and ,certainly, seems to know how to give us an insight into Puck's inner turmoil while being funny, engaging, sexy and utterly enjoyable. As usual, GREAT STORY!
holograffiti chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Quite adorable!
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
awww
J chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Just started reading your work and have yet to come across somethin I didn't love. I see myself reading many of your stories multiple times. Great job!
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Awesome. 0D
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Oh my God, you did it again! We always know even after a long pause you'll come back with a FANTASTIC story. I love this oneshot, with the perfect dosis of humor, romance and drama that all your fics have, no matter if they're oneshot or multichapter. Wonderful job!
bsloths chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! I don't even know where to start to review! Puck being the one agonizing over finally wanting more with a girl, the secret hookups, Rachel's speech at the end where their relationship is just EASY (so true) so she doesn't overanalyze it, Mrs. Puckerman being exactly how I always imagine her to be, the idea that he's her first (I go back and forth on that one, and you've written it both ways. Sometimes I like it better when she's more experienced first before they do it, but for this it was perfect how you had it), and Puck's general all-around whipped confusion and frustration...love this!
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Cool story. Thanks!
BLAYNK chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
cute.
mag721 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
squeeeeee! this was perfect! I absolutely adored it! and I adore you! Great job bb! :D
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Loved this cute Puckleberry...just lov these 2!
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
omggggggggg, PLEASE CONTINUE. i just want to see when they tell everyone :D
Tashah04 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Very cute story. I loved that it was Noah that wanted more and was throwing the tantrum cause she hadn't told anyone.
Slytherin84ever chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Awwww that was so adorable, i loved it