Reviews for The forbidden love of two twins
kennie chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
awes sooo awesome :)
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
:D don't you think Molly and Arthur be kinda... shocked to find their kids dating? each other? i don't know... oh well. i still loved it! :D
XxHannyaUchihaxX chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Cute, very cute
Watson Baker chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Hot! That's all I can say... somehow Twinsest is very addicting : ) I liked it! I'm a supporter of Sape/harry, Voldomort/harry Fred/George and oddly Ron/Malfoy and Malfoy/Harry... am I messed up? Either way I loved it!
WhiteangleofJagles chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
BEST. STORY. EVER.
Linnup chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Ended too fast. Would have licked to see more...
Ally-CIA chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I can't tell if there isn't any grammar or spelling faults, because I'm french. But I really like your OS. It's a couple quite rare in french.

Thanks you for writing.

Ally-CIA
ADELiNE-fic chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
got so annoyed when i read the first reviwes.

dont like, dont read, stupid bitches.

really good story, i loved it!
Sunshine-aki chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
heeheeheeheeheehee this made me giggle my mansex laugh. my brother was like "whats with the pervert laugh? youre reading scary man things again arent you?" and just giggle and said "you know me too well..." ;) any way, this is really good!
Wednessday chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Amazing job but I wanted to point out that it's a really reallyreally bad idea to have a brother and sister to have kids cause the baby could be deformed or it could have MAJOR problems because of the genes or somthing like that ... Wait their wizards arnt they never mind they could take care of that problm on their own : 3 ( no but seriously I just thought I'd say something incase u dint know but I love the weasly twins and fanfictions on them so nothing that I said was ment to be mean in any way ) yeah but really good fanfic)
Elle chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I really liked it! Good work :-) It really made me smile~
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I just love it *ç*.

When Fred said "George,fuck me!" I giggles perversely xD

When I read these things, I feel so pervert xD

I'm glad and of that *-*

I loved the part when they had sex, you wrote it in an awesome exciting way! Se sexy ;)

I'm italian and I finally read an "hard" twincest, thank to you!

I do love twincests about Weasley Twins *ç*

I really loved your story, compliments!

[*God save the Queen*]

Matt
May-Chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
You had some grammar errors, and the flow was a bit off kilter, but other than that, it was a pretty good piece. You should re-write though. Add more angst to emphasize their bond in the relationship. Good story though.
laylaslostlove chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Omg wtf? Lol
Jenna Linda chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
EEEEEEEWWWWWWWW *shiver* you have a really odd mind...

I suppose (putting the complete turn off of incest to the side) i must say that it is well written and the emotions are very clear.

But still, the concept totally grosses me out and i have officially found a coupling that i never want to read ever again :L