Reviews for the beginning of all knowledge
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Gah, this is gorgeous. There isn't a lot of dialogue, but it's not like this story needs it, your prose is fabulous enough on its own.

This was a really nice tag to 'Masquerade' and I really enjoyed this! (:
voz76 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I liked how you portrayed Tyler's POV. Will you ever do another C&T story?
Anne chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I normally don't like short stories. But this was really good. I love your writing, the way you described Tyler triggering his curse, and I loved the ending. I hope you write more Tyler & Caroline fics cause I'd love to read good quality fiction for this pairing.
Username Unknown chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
*applause* Excellent, fabulous, wonderful! I'm so thrilled to see you try your hand at this pairing since you are one of my favorite Puck/Rachel authors. You totally nailed the tension between these two - the anguish of Tyler and the compassion of Caroline. Really stunning job of showing us this moment between them. I hope you'll gift us with more of them, it will make the wait until September go by much quicker.
MisguidedGhosts13 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Your story was incredible. I hope you write more for tvd, especially Caroline and Tyler!
WellMyDarling chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
really good! cant wait to read more ! (:
Kathygold chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
OMG! I was si happy to see you were writing a TVD fic...and T & C...YAY! There are not enough good fics out there for them! Cant wait to see where u take this! I know it will be great!