Reviews for The Daytime Coma
Eleantris chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Sorry it took me a while to get round to reading and reviewing this. I loved this; brilliant writing - you've really captured Martha's character, and all her pearls of wisdom! I'm so glad you write Castle fanfiction too, you're just as awesome at it as you are with A2A!

phnxgrl chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I loved this one shot the exchange between Martha and Rick! I loved how Rick had been by her side for 24 hours but was kicked out by security! I loved how the jackals have gotten the scent and are descending on his building and the Hospital! I loved how Martha said "You told her, that's all that matters." Too Cool! I loved the next sentence "You know Beckett better than anyone else does, and even I can tell you that she won't let you have the last word. She'll get through this." I love it! Thanks for writing this story!
terecity chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Oh please, you have to continue the story, is getting even better!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
That was great. I've got grown children and your story really spoke to me. Thanks for giving us an insight into Martha's brain.
DetectiveBen chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
goodjob I love the fact that you captured the essence of martha

martha is a cool mom u gotta love martha
BerLina chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Of all the post-Knockout fics I've read no one has ever focused so much on Martha. You did an extraordinary job with this, she says exactly the right things when he needs her to, just like on the show. This is a really good story and you wrote it very well. Thanks for that :)