Reviews for Someone that You're With
No. Josh is not that level headed guy - after 'Rise' and Castle is Castle. Rick and Kate are made for each other. Loved that Kate slapped Josh. No one should dare to mock Castle's love for her. Liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Liked it.
Marilyn chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Congrats for writing such a great story.
purplangel chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I'd love to see this episode happen on the show! REALLY enjoyed it.
Danni Evans chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Mmm...righteously angry Castle! Very well written.

And I don't think you need to justify yourself - even the most kind-hearted of people can lash out when cornered.

Keep writing!
gloriajv chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Loved it!

Gloria
NCISchick chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
*grins* go rick go Kate, go die Josh.

Loved it!

Love NCISchick xooxox
xfcastle chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Love it! Thanks!:)
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I loved this one shot! I loved how Rick defended Kate when Josh and her came into his bar! I loved how Rick pointed out all the things that made Kate extraordinary to Josh! I love how Rick is saying all the things I have been thinking about Josh being so wrong for Kate! Too Cool! Thanks for giving voice to what I think of Josh and how wrong he is for Kate!
keal chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I really, really, really enjoyed this! I think Josh would snap if/when it gets that far. I don't know if he would claim she was cheating, but I could see him getting a little angry.
FanficwriterGHC chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I loved it. You gave Josh a distinct personality (and, well, who DOESN'T like to hate Josh just a bit?), and I thought Rick's tirade was spectacular.

Fantastic.

Emma
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I love it. It was great the way that Castle stood up for her like that. And then the way she stood up for herself was the perfect finishing touch.
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I liked it. We have seen so very little of Josh, we have no idea if he has a dark side. I happen to think his treatment of Castle at their very first meeting was rather smug, so I can totally see it going this way. I'm glad you let Rick keep his cool even though he had a little bit of drink in his system.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Oh, this is great. I love the break up. Woot! ; )