Reviews for Meadows, Manners and Merlin
Just finished your story. Liked the premise that darcy notices lizzy’s hurt and realizes he’s a heel and acts on it right away. The conservatory full of fruit was a nice tough.
Enjoying your story tho’ pomelos aren’t juicy so don’t think they’d dribble.
But the spirit of this vignette is sweet.
katya chapter 6 . 6/28
Just as a small comment. at this time, a casual player's favorite composer would not have been Bach, unless it was Bach's son J.C. Bach, who was well known in London during the 18th century. Bach's music died with him except among a few famous composition teachers, who shared manuscripts of his music. The casual amateur musician would have no idea who he was.
A Hertfordshire Lady chapter 17 . 5/13
what a lovely story. in tears at the end though! thank you for sharing it with us
WillowTeen27 chapter 17 . 4/5
Love the story
CaraW chapter 17 . 9/12/2021
What a wonderful story. Low angst but with a few twists, meant I was keen to keep reading. I always enjoy Darcy and Elizabeth understanding each other early on, and then facing everything together. The growth of Caroline Bingley was a pleasure to see, and Louisa Hurst as the villain was unusual though interesting. I really enjoyed this.
liefje27 chapter 17 . 8/16/2021
excellent many thanks for sharing x
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 13 . 7/26/2021
Aww, I loved the little story about Merlin and Darcy's beginnings.
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 7 . 7/26/2021
I was waiting for the shoe to drop, but Elizabeth diffused Lady Catherine rather well and actually found an ally!
Xena Anne chapter 12 . 6/26/2021
I like this Caroline very much.
Xena Anne chapter 2 . 6/26/2021
I like Merlin very much!
MelodieMLB chapter 2 . 3/22/2021
Merlin was unexpected. I'm enjoying the story.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/10/2021
Trust a good author to make me fall in love with and then cry over the passing of a horse.
Edward'sDJ chapter 15 . 3/6/2021