Reviews for Meadows, Manners and Merlin
wonderwoman1970 chapter 17 . 10/12
Lovely
Ebrius chapter 8 . 9/29
Oh dear, Louisa is turning a bit too deranged.
Ebrius chapter 5 . 9/29
I like how you have developed all of the Bingley's into more detailed characters. Good work.
Ebrius chapter 1 . 9/29
Ooh, a yet unnamed villainess.
satansagels9 chapter 17 . 9/26
I loved your story, Merlin was a fantastic character addition.
NotACursedChild chapter 17 . 7/9
I loved this, and I am almost in tears over the end
cairieth chapter 13 . 6/25
never once has a fic allowed me to sympathize with and truly enjoy the presence of one Caroline Bingley, thank you for this wonderful tale!
I'm.Lizzy.Bennet chapter 7 . 6/4
to answer your last question,
yes. it did. because you are a person, full of passion and surprises.
I'm.Lizzy.Bennet chapter 3 . 6/4
how can you explain the scenes so good? i could feel the taste of the fruits on my tongue!
and strawberries with cream... AHHHHHH!...
I'm.Lizzy.Bennet chapter 2 . 6/4
your story is beautiful. you know why? because your mind is beautiful too. your thoughts are soft, sweet and lovely, that's why you can create and write such a strong words.
you deserve everybody's follow and favorite on fanfiction.
Evyyxoxo chapter 16 . 4/19
No matter how many years it's been, I always come back to this story. Loved it from the start and still do. Absolutely one of my favs.
baffledreams chapter 17 . 1/26
Such a wonderful, delightful read! I'm so glad I came across this fic. Truly, well done. The epilogue made me feel quite sad as I've never really imagined either Darcy or Elizabeth dying. Merlin was such a delight to read about! Thank you for this wonderful fic! :)
will221555 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
0to
Barton81 chapter 6 . 12/2/2016
Thanks so much for writing! I really like your story. One suggestion is about travel times in the early 1800s in England. It is about 140 miles between Pemberly (Chatsworth House), Devonshire to the Bennets in Hertfordshire. At a travel rate of 7-8 miles an hour, it would take 17.5 to 20 hours of carriage rides. With stops for food, bathroom, etc. and no lights after dusk, this would be a 2 day journey. In this chapter, Georgiana and Col. Fitzwilliam make the trip in a little over half a day.
2010/10/02/thoughts-on-travel-in-sense-and-sensibility/ I hope this is helpful, and doesn't sound critical; I enjoy history research. I wish I could write as well as you! Keep it up! thank you.
Jansfamily4 chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Who is the other person watching D with concealed fury? Interesting