Reviews for Meadows, Manners and Merlin
mangosmum chapter 17 . 7/12
Great story but the star of it is Merlin of course! Loved every single word of this story.
mangosmum chapter 4 . 7/12
Caroline is bad enough but Louisa has brains and that makes her extremely dangerous to Lizzie!
mangosmum chapter 3 . 7/12
Tangerines...yummy.
mangosmum chapter 2 . 7/12
I love this story. Darcy and Elizabeth are falling in love without having the spectacle of their family and friends watching!
mangosmum chapter 1 . 7/12
Frequently writers are usingyou" instead of the more accurateyour". I don't know if it's a spell check problem but it's showing up frequently. Otherwise it is a great beginning. Darcy took responsibility for his ludicrous statement and made amends.
maddyv chapter 17 . 7/8
A very sweet story. Some very un-regency language though. Everyone seemed to be a bit nice. But enjoyable.
janefanatic chapter 17 . 7/5
I enjoyed this greatly! I was sad that it had to end, but I enjoyed the ending a lot. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 15 . 7/5
I loved the gift of Merlin! So sweet!
janefanatic chapter 14 . 7/5
This was lovely! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 13 . 7/4
I loved the story of Merlin! Thanks for sharing! And Ann seems quite lovely too!
janefanatic chapter 12 . 7/4
I actually love a nice Caroline! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 11 . 7/4
Hooray for Caroline! I sincerely hope that is the last we see of the scheming duo! Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 10 . 7/4
I’m filled with anxiety about Wickham and Mrs. Hurst! However, I must point out that chloroform was not synthesized until 1831, so you might want to switch Wickham’s method of kidnapping to something else. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 9 . 7/4
I loved that the neighborhood has rallied behind Darcy! Thanks for sharing! Wickham is such a creep!
janefanatic chapter 8 . 7/4
I’m trusting your more sensible version of Lydia to tell off the awful cad in the next chapter! Thanks for sharing! I’m a bit disappointed that Georgiana is not more accepting of Lizzy’s gift, but I guess I can understand it.