Reviews for Lifeline
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
It was so off character that Dean did not at least pet Sam or hug him when he left him in the panic room with a note.
nancylou chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
'Evil demon chair' LOL.

We have seen in the six seasons of SPN, that Dean is a toucher.

He will reach for Sam or just knock shoulders, so when he walked past Sam on the bed and didn't do anything, I actually yelled at my tv, 'Dean stroke his hair or something'.

Too bad we can't incorportate your little story into the episode.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Good story.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Very good story. Well done.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Beautifully done. What a treat to read. Thank you, Nicole. :)
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Another story favorited. I love the way you crawl inside Sam and Dean, then write their feelings for me to read. You are so good at it.

Great scene! I thought it was awesome how they still had that connection, even with Sam lost inside himself. You nailed it! Thanks so much for writing it.
TraSan chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Heart-wrenching and yet oh, so sweet. Nicely done.
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
OMG! Great story!

When I saw that scene the first thing I thought of was that I had wanted to see Dean plam his brothers forehead and brush the hair away! The kiss and I love you would've been the icing on the cake! It would have been a lovely moment just seeing him do that, but I'm not complaining, I think they did everything perfectly in that episode!

Good job x
beyondtired chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
You had me at "hitting the angel Wheaties".

Awesome tag for that scene - and yeah, great episode. I'm pretty sure this is exactly what happened - they just cut it because of time constraints. Thanks for making sure we all got to "see" it anyway.