Reviews for Of Fairy Tales and False Starts
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
That was very beautiful, really touching. Lucy could have been the better one for Rachel but then again, Lucy was/is also Quinn. And even if Lucy could have had Rachel earlier than Quinn, Quinn could still find her happy ending with Rachel later on. The last two sentences moved me. Thanks for sharing this awesomeness!
MC-GAR-IL chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I think I might be crying?
...
...
Yep those are tears blurring my vision, why is this so sad, I think my heart just broke several different times. It's a great story but ugh, now I need some fluff asap. Once again great job, and good on you for making me cry

MC over and out
Mord5ith chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
That's... kind of awesome. But my head hurts a little. lol
cressey chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I love this. The two realities its like that film, sliding doors I think its called. Its similar but this is better cos its faberry :)

X em
Gimmicky chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I don't really want to like this—there are some parts when my Faberry heart wrenches painfully in my chest in protest—but I do anyway. I love it even though it hurts and the beginning made me feel depressed. I love it because it's well written and very engaging.
Roflroflrofl chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Argh holy crap this was fantastic
Stessa chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I really, really enjoyed this piece. It was so beautiful. I liked how you started with the "real" universe and then came the alternate one, which was fantastic and sad, and bittersweet, because we knew what happened in the "real" one. And then thankfully you throw in that ending in the "real" universe, where they meet again, and it gives me a wee bit of hope...

It was brilliant, how Lucy and Quinn were like two people. In a way they are, but I think that Quinn will always have to deal with the past and with Lucy.

Thanks for writing this. Really.
TheAttentionJustEncouragesHer chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This is really sort of kind of amazing :)
ResidentCrazyBlonde chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
:{
faberrydragon chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I liked this very much! Kind of bittersweet but amazing nevertheless :)
m-cooper chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This was amazing. Really
aca-fearless chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Wow, really amazing, a little bittersweet but great story :)
LykkeLettuce chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Love it! More, please
justoneimafew chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This sorta hurts my head, but in a sorta good way.

A possible version of the past, a different way that moment could have played out, the consequences, and then a harsh snap back to reality, before ending with a speck of hope.

Really interesting piece of writing, and the first fic to make me feel somewhat at peace with the Lucy thing.

Great job, I really liked it!
justoneimafew chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This sorta hurts my head, but in a sorta good way.

Great job, I really liked it!