Reviews for Bright White Noise
blossomingfrost chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Holy Merlin that was the longest one shot I have ever read, and maybe I was being pessimistic but I kept thinking that something bad was going to happen. I am actually falling in love with this pairing. This story had so many sexual moments and it was awesome. I loved the snippets I their lives, Zach's slowly developing feeling for Blaise was wonderful.
Edan Marie chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Wow. This is such a random pairing, I'd never have thought of it before, but this single fanfic is enough to make it my new OTP! It's so well written, and I like that even Zacharias is a little confused about Blaise liking him at the start- it's nice to read about Zacharias falling in love with Blaise. and the copious amounts of snogging and shagging were a nice bonus. This was absolutely wonderful to read- and I have to confess, I've fallen a little in love with Blaise when he acts so endearing and cheerful around Zacharias all the time.
Gellert Grindleward chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Have you seen Cheryl Dyson's How To Woo A Hufflepuff? If you haven't, I suggest you read it. It's also a Blaise&Zach story.

Anyway,I haven't read your story yet, but I'm sure it will be awesom. I'll copy it and read it on my sellphone. Odd habbit, isn't it? XD
Aequaomnia chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
How does this only have 9.. well, 10 reviews? Fantabulous! Absolutely amazingly awesome adventure! (Love alliteration)I also want to say, thank you. Thankyouthankyouthankyou. Thank you for writing a romance between boys with boys that act like boys. Too many make one or both too girly. Love this
yeahishipdrarry chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I really liked this but I was almost... disappointed by how mean Zach was to Blaise. However the storyline was great and I get real life isn't perfect so well done! This should be much more reviewed and liked !
toto2015 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Im sorry to all the other writers, but this is simply one of the absolute best! fanfics I have EVER read.! Thanks soo much for writing it. :)
kamidere chapter 1 . 7/18/2011 /teehee

how in the world do you only have 6 reviews? this was absolutely brilliant! i love how cute blaise is with zacharias ;w; he's certainly a determined character. he never gave up on his love *A* /admiration. && oh my... you really have no idea how much i enjoyed this... my friend would know- i was texting her while reading this & annoyed the crap out of her with my blaise/zacharias fangirling. ah, what can i say; i'm a sucker for blaise/zacharaias. /wipes tear from eye. i really, really hope you will write more blaise/zacharias. i realize they're not the most popular pairing...but i only know one other author who writes this darling pairing (but then again i did just discover this pairing made of win about two days ago.../sweatdrop). i've added this to my favorites. thank you so much for writing this. ta~
Sir Gnome the Giant chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Oh I love this story :) *sigh*
notawake chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Well... That was surprisingly adorable! I've never seen a blaise/zach story before. I now have a fondness for Zach, haha.

Though, I did find Blaise to be completely out of character, it still worked. He didn't even seem that Slytherin-ish to me however. I did like the beginning, how it was obviously stated that Zach didn't know Blaise at all. The mother was also fun, as small of a part as she got.

You did have a couple of times where the words were attached, typically when you had the latter word italicized...

But other than that, good story and keep up the good work! (Loved the length of it too, longer stories are better stories in my mind!)
Comesailaway27 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Longest. Oneshot. Ever.

Not that that's a bad thing! I loved this, I thought it was really cute. I like that all the typically main people weren't involved much, they get old sometimes. Great job!
BoundInSkin chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Funny, sexy and surprisingly sweet. Your writing is engaging and tender, and I loved the slow (and then not-so-slow) progression of Blaise and Zach's relationship.

Awesome job!
misguided gh0st chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
loved it!
Deactivated12345 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This is lovely! :) I actually really like this pairing, but I've not seen a lot of it. I like the way you portray Blaise and Zacharias, and I usually think that people sort of get it wrong... but this was really good :D