Reviews for An Open Invitation
TinaF chapter 1 . 1/15
Loved it!
HoochieMomma chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This oneshot was beautifully crafted. I love the self-exploration angle, but mostly I love how expertly and honestly you've nailed the frequently changing and often ephemeral nature of one's fantasies while masturbating alone. Bella's fantasizing had a real feel of dreamscape about it that felt refreshingly true-to-life.

Another thing I adored, a tiny point but wonderful nonetheless, was how you didn't name the orderly, but did a stellar job of explaining exactly who he was. ;)

Bravo, for both the writing and the concept. Thank you for sharing!
Lona W. Hall chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This was a really nice story! It is amazing the negativity our sexual bodies are subjected too when, at its simplest, its all just lovely...
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
What a totally fantastic story. I love how Bella gets her rocks off - brilliant.
InspiredByLemons chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I reviewed this back on DCM's page, but you deserve the props:

I absolutely LOVED this one-shot! I posted a pic on Tumblr recently which totally lived up to this story. And the flower references? Yes, I've been there (and still go there - regularly).

Beautiful work E's - excellent one-shot. Good for you!

Luv you bb

CC x
shpwhitney chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Hey! I'm correcting my faux pas and officially reviewing :) So, first off, I was just blown away by the fact that you had the balls (no pun intended) to even approach the story and picture prompt this way! I love how you really talk about appreciation for one's own sex while also not being afraid to blur and cross lines dealing with sexuality. So many times in stories we read about how glorious and magnificent the male character's penis is, but rarely is the female sex organ approached from the same view point. The way you detailed Bella's self exploration was real and relatable, and I felt strangely liberated while reading this piece! Great job chica :)
TheCherryRed chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Ah. Maze. Ing. This- I tasted Alice's sweet little mouth, peppermint and cherries, then her nipples, warm and hard in my mouth. - Wow. I loved this. Not only did you paint a beautiful portrait with your words, it was also fuckhawt.

PS. I *may* have a calla lily tattoo. ;)
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Lovely experimentation story xx
dellaterra chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
From hamsters to college experimentation to loving yourself "down there," this is a wonderful story! Not to mention a well-written fantasy moment, Georgia O'Keefe, and a Rosalie who leaves me wanting more at the end. Thanks for sharing this!