Reviews for The Tears of Forever
aBlue Gillespian chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
Oh finally we have the Doctor that we all recognise back. I love this chaired is great to have him back.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
So the Doctor got possessed again. I like the story, but just for once I would like to see the true Doctor come to battle aliens. It seems that we didn't have him sunset that frozen thing. I'm starting to miss the Doctor Who elements in a Doctor Who story.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
Oh the Doctor is having wet dreams that was new. I wonder why she was pulling his energy, what does she has to do with all the story.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
I thought the Doctor did this gods banishing in some of his earlier incarnations, but if they recognised him on the image, then I was wrong. Still think it would have been better if it was earlier incarnation. But I like the story even if it gets all mythology.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Now that sounds epic. A gods that aren't alien but are not really a gods. I hope that this would be s story on its own and that white coat is not going to appear. Nie for other reason that I get bored with him and would like to see a story full with alien invasion and more classic who. But this sound epic and it seems that the Doctor and Torchwood are going to have a handful.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
This was really mean from Jack the Doctor don't have to do anything for them. They need to leave him in peace.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Great first chapter. So now they have the problem with ancient gods. I wonder if they are real gods or just something alien being seen as gods before. So they had visited Babylon before. And I really wouldn't blame the Doctor for not wanting to go back to earth. Yeah people are dying but he don't have to go and sort humans mess after all that had happened. I just wish the Master was with him.
Ashena-Iulik chapter 14 . 9/9/2011
in this case you are nabu because you havea way with words that is incredibal
Ne'ith5 chapter 32 . 7/19/2011
Insane Time Lord? Though this time undoubtedly and justifiably Insane considering what has happened to him...and poor Jack I feel so sorry for him and what I know he is about to endure.
Ne'ith5 chapter 31 . 7/19/2011
Very Intense! I love Ninlil, and I'm sorry to see her go but not as sorry as the Doctor will be I'm sure; especially as he's the one that killed her, even though he wasn't in his right mind.I can't wait to see what happens when the doctor regains his right mind. Unfortunately I think Jack will be the one to suffer the consequences.
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 32 . 7/18/2011
Holy Cow...what next?
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 31 . 7/17/2011
OMG! Another cliffie! Lot's of tension in this story, I'll give you that! Waiting...waiting for the next one!
Ne'ith5 chapter 30 . 7/16/2011
"Hey, Doctor, what are you doing!"

Well that's one way to try and get an angry god's attention, and its so Jack! Can't wait to see what the doctor's response will be; if Ninlil survived, and what Zu will do. Great chapter!
Ne'ith5 chapter 29 . 7/16/2011
Oh my! The Doctor is now an all (nearly) all powerful god with the full knowledge and power of the vortex running through him! I feel really sorry for anyone that gets in his way especially after Ninlil has been injured or killed. Lets hope Jack can stop him before the Doctor kills either him or Zu, because I don't think the TL would survive that if he did.
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 30 . 7/15/2011