Reviews for You Don't Say
EmilyBagg chapter 6 . 6/20
Im sorry, but this whole business of Lily not standing up for herself and being such a pushover is awful characterisation. Its really just awful and sending the message that if someone is really mean to you, but they are good-looking, then its cool to just take it lying down. You really don't get these characters. Make her a bit better, yeah? James is fine, almost cute in his denial, but really.
kcw41 chapter 4 . 6/4
I absolutely love all of the pranks that the boys pulled on guys that showed interest in Lily! Pure gold!
Awww nice
The Lord of Voldemort of Rivia chapter 27 . 12/18/2015
Nice story, bit strange with personalities but I like it :)
Guest chapter 27 . 9/19/2015
One of my all time favorite... you captured so nicely the chemistry and their genuine feelings for each other... really one of the most intense and sweet love stories in here... i only whished it had some james' pov chapters... anyway, top qualitu writing and top quality love story...
Guest chapter 27 . 8/21/2015
Plz do the story. In James' POV
Guest chapter 27 . 4/16/2015
Well...that was intense. And i truly loved it...read the whole thing in a single go! It peeved me at times how they were acting...but i get it. That's their chosen personality in this fic and i feel like it was impressively implemented. Good job!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 27 . 1/30/2015
Awmigosh I loved this. I really liked the different relationship your created for them. It felt very original, combining the fights with a friendship. I felt a bit concerned that James was a bit abusive in parts when he was being a dick but I think you actually walked that challenging line really well and I loved how you made Lily stronger and stronger and that James' love for her always shone through even when he was at his worst. When he suddenly left it felt like an abrupt change of gear but the way you brought in the darker realities of the times was well done. I stayed up so late unable to stop reading and am off to check out your other fics because your secret love yet antogonisfic fireworks friendship Jily is just great!
mahimboy chapter 27 . 1/29/2015
Beautiful made me laugh,cry and it was glorious from the start to the end. Kudos
Elizabeth chapter 27 . 10/10/2014
I absolutely loved this story. It was so wonderfully written! And my husband used to call me fatty and cow when we were just friends and I hung out with him and a group of guy friends which made other guys who apparently liked me afraid to ask me out! Too funny.
Kimmily chapter 27 . 9/28/2014
Aw, this was a great story and so much happened it's practicly unbelievable. James was a brilient character, and i think even though you could have gone into more depth here or there it was a well rounded story.
Thank you for writting and posting.
Kimmily chapter 25 . 9/28/2014
Didn't know if he would actually show up or if she would get to cick ass all by her lonesome. She did a great job if you ask me ;) Even managed to shock James
Kimmily chapter 24 . 9/28/2014
well he knows what he's doing too huh? I sure hope Lily get's to kick ass at the ministary.
Kimmily chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
It's nice to see Sirious so brotherly and helping Lily out making James jealouse and all that ;) Of course this answeres the fat question once and for all doesn't it :)
Kimmily chapter 21 . 9/28/2014
Well she told him, that was a nice little speach.