Reviews for You Don't Say
Well...that was intense. And i truly loved it...read the whole thing in a single go! It peeved me at times how they were acting...but i get it. That's their chosen personality in this fic and i feel like it was impressively implemented. Good job!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 27 . 1/30
Awmigosh I loved this. I really liked the different relationship your created for them. It felt very original, combining the fights with a friendship. I felt a bit concerned that James was a bit abusive in parts when he was being a dick but I think you actually walked that challenging line really well and I loved how you made Lily stronger and stronger and that James' love for her always shone through even when he was at his worst. When he suddenly left it felt like an abrupt change of gear but the way you brought in the darker realities of the times was well done. I stayed up so late unable to stop reading and am off to check out your other fics because your secret love yet antogonisfic fireworks friendship Jily is just great!
mahimboy chapter 27 . 1/29
Beautiful made me laugh,cry and it was glorious from the start to the end. Kudos
Elizabeth chapter 27 . 10/10/2014
I absolutely loved this story. It was so wonderfully written! And my husband used to call me fatty and cow when we were just friends and I hung out with him and a group of guy friends which made other guys who apparently liked me afraid to ask me out! Too funny.
Kimmily chapter 27 . 9/28/2014
Aw, this was a great story and so much happened it's practicly unbelievable. James was a brilient character, and i think even though you could have gone into more depth here or there it was a well rounded story.
Thank you for writting and posting.
Kimmily chapter 25 . 9/28/2014
Didn't know if he would actually show up or if she would get to cick ass all by her lonesome. She did a great job if you ask me ;) Even managed to shock James
Kimmily chapter 24 . 9/28/2014
well he knows what he's doing too huh? I sure hope Lily get's to kick ass at the ministary.
Kimmily chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
It's nice to see Sirious so brotherly and helping Lily out making James jealouse and all that ;) Of course this answeres the fat question once and for all doesn't it :)
Kimmily chapter 21 . 9/28/2014
Well she told him, that was a nice little speach.
Kimmily chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
INteressting, wouldn't have guessed Alice's paents to give advice about sex... but hey guess not everyones parents are prudes. I'm happy to see Lily gaining confidence in her own abillity, James has stomped that happening often enough and it's time she got on her own two feet anyway, right?
Kimmily chapter 19 . 9/28/2014
Why do the hero typs always have to be so self-sacrefising? Can't they be selfish for once? It's easy to feel with lily the way you write the story, so vorgive my ranting.
Kimmily chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
Well Dumbledore helping him was rather obviouse, but I'm realy glade he is because otherwise well I think things would look much worse right now.
Kimmily chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
I love to hear that Lily is definitly getting stronger and more self-sufficent. The end again so sad... and somehow i get a forboding feeling, that he might not make it back in two weeks, please let me be wrong.
Kimmily chapter 16 . 9/28/2014
This is terrible :S What is she supposed to do when he's gone? I'm realy sad for her, but it was a well written parting scene.
Kimmily chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
well shit just piles up huh? At least Lily is strong and has friends who can help her through it, i don't think Petunia has anyone to help her out of her miseray.