Reviews for You Don't Say
Misha G chapter 7 . 2/9
I 100% support the pathetic fangirl title- everything about this ship makes me want to jump up and down like a 6 yr old on sugar. This story is all about my favorite trope, and I'm so enjoying every bit of it!

Thank you for writing!
Misha G chapter 1 . 2/8
Hello! I just wanted to say that this story is really unlike everything I've ever read in regards to the characterization of James. I like the playfulness mixed with the utter boyish confusion of "hfs I like her what do", the spoiled "my toy" mentality. And then this adult like protectiveness. It doesn't sound like it would mix, but you write it very, very well! I really enjoyed it. Thank you for writing :)
Alex Leigh chapter 27 . 12/29/2016
Very good story, I enjoyed it.

Is this really the end? It's the last chapter, and the story is marked as complete... but I feel like it's not over.

Checked your profile, you seem to have disappeared in 2011... Damn...
Alex Leigh chapter 18 . 12/29/2016
"unvoldify" omfg, "unvoldify".

Literally cried a little when I tried not to laugh at that.
valentinagabrielle chapter 4 . 12/5/2016
Does Lily hates herself? Because James treats her like shit most of the time, and just let it slide. I'm a Jily fan, bit I hate this spineless Lily that you portaited.
valentinagabrielle chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Hey, I have a questionar: how is Lily, physically? Is ahe tall or short? Thin or chubby? Her face is round or Sharp...?
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/25/2016
I don't know if you've ever read a mills and boon novel but this sounds exactly like one, where the guy is depicted as a good looking asshole who can get away with anything just because of his looks and his money and influence, and the girl is just a meak poor soul who keeps giving in to the asshole because of their undeniable chemistry... i started liking this fic at first.. thought it was well written and interesting up until james was asked to spend the night and then all that transpired did.
i think you're a very good writter.. and you can do wonders with a pen but i couldn't stand the characterizations of these two characters in this fic.
giuuls chapter 10 . 10/17/2016
I'm sorry if I sound harsh, this is not personal, but this is just one of the many old-ish Jily ff that romanticises a lot of abusive traits (mostly in James's behaviour) and I think this needs to be addressed at least in the reviews, bc someone could read this work and think their relationship in this ff is healthy. For example: are you aware that every time James is mocking/hurtful and straightforward abusive (like the many times he kissed her without her consent) forwards Lily she "can't help but laugh/giggle" and promptly forgives him? Their relationship in this story is not healthy, and really out of character: it's a disservice towards James to make him an abusive person, and towards Lily to make her a subdued character unable to stand up for herself. I'm again sorry if this comes out harsh, but honestly, I know I would have found this ff cute and romantic when I was 15, but now I also know that I really could have used someone telling me that this behaviour is neither cute nor romantic at all.
cmon james chapter 15 . 10/4/2016
i absolutely love your story and everything about it but could you stand to make lily just a bit stronger (i don't mean physically)? I love james as much as the next potterhead but seeing Lily getting mocked by him then comforted, and she never gets tired or really stands up for herself? she just sort of lets him hurt her? and right after what I assume is the soul crushing death of her dad, he just sorta ruffles her hair and she's okay? I'm sorry that was just bothering me. I love your story for reals. xx
Me chapter 27 . 9/24/2016
Amazing.
fortuna major chapter 27 . 9/4/2016
i loved loved lovēd the story but like i honestly hated how lily kept on coming back to james,no matter what he did or said and how she had to contantly prove herself
EmilyBagg chapter 6 . 6/20/2016
Im sorry, but this whole business of Lily not standing up for herself and being such a pushover is awful characterisation. Its really just awful and sending the message that if someone is really mean to you, but they are good-looking, then its cool to just take it lying down. You really don't get these characters. Make her a bit better, yeah? James is fine, almost cute in his denial, but really.
kcw41 chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
I absolutely love all of the pranks that the boys pulled on guys that showed interest in Lily! Pure gold!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/24/2016
Awww nice
The Lord of Voldemort of Rivia chapter 27 . 12/18/2015
Nice story, bit strange with personalities but I like it :)