Reviews for Restless
MatingInspires chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
Great story!
b3j02 chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Aww Jenn! That was lovely! Wish there would have been more next buttons! I am off to read epov then I have to find something new to read. I think I have read my way completely through Mog's stories and with the outtake I think I will have read all of yours. :( You two are excellent writers! :)
b3j02 chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
I gotta say your romance sure is romantic! I really liked this chapter. So glad Bella actually told Edward what she wanted instead of beating around the bush. Even better is when he agreed!
b3j02 chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Glad Edward talked it out with her and made her realize she was loved. I love how there for he is.
b3j02 chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Cute! Loved the rafting and them getting closer in their relationship.
b3j02 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Glad he showed up and was there for her. I felt so bad for him when he found out how allergic to peanuts she was. Loved what he said about Jacob eating the sandwhich. Cute chapter. I only slightly got teary eyed.
b3j02 chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
This story is so very good. Sad but good. I think Victoria didn't get near what she deserved.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I already cried. Well teared up I don't know if you remember but I am a bit of a crier. Poor Bella. Small world though.
MsLiss chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
just lovely thank you
MsLiss chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
wow beautiful
Isao84 chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
After EXPOSURE I was waiting a good fic and I got a good fic.
I really appreciate your value of detail and the twist you give to such a worn-out plot. I enjoyed it immensely.
Thank you.
Eve-gone-bad chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Tragic beginning but Im feeling optimistic with Edward helping.
lostinyrstory chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Great intro!
arrime chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
great ending for a great story. congrats!
arrime chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
I'm so happy she's feeling better