Reviews for Emotional Sensibilities
EverydayMagic17 chapter 1 . 1/26
D Adorable fluffiness!
Kind Baudelaire chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I know the reference LOL :) Anderson better watch out , plus I JOHNLOCK it's so sweet and adorable
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
good one though i'd have liked a punched ending too lol :P get the feeling i should get the dino ref but ah well.
StephG chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Nice. Very nice.
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Anderson and dinosaurs just go together.
Qualyn chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Oh gosh this was so sweet :3

I loved the ending when Sherlock feels all funny inside when John links his arm in Sherlock's and tells him he loves him and all that.

And of course, Anderson and a dinasaur-themed bad-aid xD
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Awww, they are so lovely those two! Nice one!

:D
Journey Hates chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Dinosaur to Anderson? ony thing I got is MetephoricallySanes's RingRing.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Aww, that was adorable! All of the other fics I've read from you have been extremely poetic, and while it always makes for a beautiful read, this was a nice change of pace.
J chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Great story. The emotions between John and Sherlock was described so wonderfully. I do hope you will write that scene between John and Andersson one day, I for one would love to read it.
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
You are a fantastic writer; there is such a grace in your words. I love that you expanded this from your other oneshot - which was also incredible. The relationship you've created between Sherlock and John is subtle, but so strong that it doesn't need to be overly declarative.

I love how protective John is of Sherlock, especially from Sherlock himself.

Great job!
Cheekbonesandcoatcollar chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Due to an over night shift at work I missed tonights episode of Sherlock and turned to fanfiction to get my fix and I must say that your story pretty much made my night! The dinosaur reference made me soooo happy! Well done!
Nychta chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
You didn't inch Anderson.

I'm not talking to you.

However, I couldn't resist noticing how darned cute that was.

But I'm still not talking.
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
nice!
Skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oh, I'm so glad I saved this one...didn't want to go through ALL of your Fic so quickly so saved a few...for a day like today.

" ... Sherlock senses that burst of pride he always gets in the pit of his chest when John doesn't mind showing off to anyone that Sherlock is his, because also has the effect of letting people know that John is irrevocably his. "Let's go get that Chinese"... "

That line is just perfect and I loved this little scene between our heroes...John being so incensed over the names they call Sherlock and so wondering as to why he just lets them...and Sherlock still being a tad shy about the fact that finally he has someone in his life who actually cares about that sort of thing...and yes, the L word...lovely story, just lovely!